Fixing Us Babe

Y/N- You

Y/B-Bestfriend

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day after you and Ethan caught feelings. You had been sitting on your bed steadily crying because you were torn between the two. Ethan was like a bestfriend to you and Grayson was like your true love. *iPhone buzzes: ''It's a text from Grayson" you said to yourself. It read "Y/N I don't know what's going on or what's up with Ethan. Ethan told me that you and him kissed behind my back. I don't wanna sound rude or not like myself but I don't know what to do with you and me but I think we should just take a break from each other or just depart. I don't know Y/N but I think its for the best. I still love you and I hope you and E are great together :(" -Grayson. "O....m....g.." you said covering your mouth in the state to cry. You then rolled over and held the pillow to your face, crying hysterically. *iPhone buzzes this time it was from Ethan. It read: "I heard about you and Grayson and I feel so bad so I wanted to make you feel better, look down your balcony". ''What!?" you said in confusion. You looked down and it was E. "C'mon Y/N" he said. You then ran down the stairs and put on your vans and your jean jacket. You opened the door and you were face to face with E. "Y/N, I want you to know that I've always had some sort of attraction towards you" he said with a rose in his hand "But, you belong to Grayson more then I do." he said handing you the rose and looking down. "That's why I invited Gray to the restaurant we are gonna go to right now" Ethan said "I don't know Ethan, I mean I don't think I can do this" you said slowly trying to close the door but Ethan pushing it back open. "Y/N I know you think my brother doesn't love you anymore but he talks about you non stop ever since 6th grade. Me and you may have kissed but we both know in our hearts that you and him are meant to be." Ethan said. You looked at him and he looked at you, signaling that you should come with him. "Fine...." you retorted. You and Ethan went to the sushi place near your house. You and E sat down. Then 5 minutes later, Gray walked in. You and Gray looked at each other like strangers. "What is she doing here bro, you know we're going through it" Gray said "just sit down" replied Ethan. "Tell him how you feel" E said. You looked at Ethan and took a deep breath. "Gray, I'm sorry for what i did but it was a mistake. What I did was wrong. I kissed Ethan thinking it was you babe :( I'm sorry but sometimes I can't be myself without you" You said looking Grayson in the eyes and slowly leaning in "I don't ever wanna see you sad or not yourself" you retorted putting your hand on his. He then slowly looked at you then your lips and then back at you. He put his hand on your cheek and started leaning in. You and Gray kissed for like 10 seconds and then Gray still close to your face said "Babe, I don't ever want to take a break from you. Your mine and I'm yours and Ill never leave you, I love you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed :)