Chapter 7

Hillary's P.O.V

"So you guys are dating now?" I ask glancing at a surprised Ryan.

"Yes" clarifies April

Josh smiles and if possible- pulls her even closer to him

Ryan just smiles and I just stand there- both surprised but happy.

"Im so happy for you guys!" Says Ryan breaking from the silence to embrace them both in a hug,

I think this is just a shock for me

"So its almost Halloween what are we gonna do?" I say changing the subject

"Well since i have the biggest house we can throw a Halloween party and dance at mine?" Suggests Ryan.

Out of the blue but sounds awesome

" Thats and awesome idea!" pipes up Aprill

"Ya we should do that" i agree excitedly.

"Great ill tell my parents besides they'll be out of town" says Ryan standing from the couch grabbing his Phone from the coffee table.

"Wait are you sure your parents will let you throw a party in your house?" Asks Josh.

"Positive! They don't care what i do as long as i clean up after, ill be aloud!" He says before leaving to the kitchen to phone his parents.

We quietly wait in the living room till he comes back.

"Well what did they say?" Asks Josh

"Good news they said yes!" He exclaims  with excitement.

Me and Aprill get up and childishly jump up and down.

"Okay that's enough" i laugh,

Josh gets up and wraps his one arm around Aprills waist,

"Well looks like we have some party planning to do"

"Ya" i agree.

I walk them to the door and wave as they leave,

"Actually all of you should go so i can finish up some homework" i say.

They nod in agreement and leave as well, I wave one last time at them all before closing the door and walking upstairs to my room.

______________________________________________

I slam my pen down on my desk in frustration as it is the 5th time I've heard Anna giggle childishly. I cannot concentrate at all!

I fold up my papers and close my text book then walk downstairs to see what the cause to the annoying giggling is.

Nate

He and my sister are kissing softly on the couch like theyre teenagers when really there not and its disgusting. I fake clear my throat to catch their attention, they turn to me,

"Could you be more quiet I'm trying to work" i say quickly before storming back upstairs and slamming my bedroom door.

I continue working on my math till finally i finish. Just in time before I get bored my phone vibrates on my desk.

I pick it up to check who it is... Ryan

want to come over to help me with the guest list for the party?

okay, I text back.

"Im going to Ryan's!" I shout for Anna to hear "not that you care" i quietly mumble under my breath as i walk out the door.

The blazing heat hits me and i huff as the sun blares in my eye.

This is going to be a long walk

I think as i put on my sunglasses

I finally arrive at Ryan's and repeatedly knock on the door. Finally he comes and opens the door for me, welcoming me inside.

I walk in, and am emediatly greeted by the coolness of air conditioning. i look around and see that he has paper and a box of pens sitting on the island counter. I walk straight towards it and sit on one of the white stools. I pick up a pen and write 'guest list for Halloween party' on the very top.

"Want a drink?" Asks Ryan coming into the kitchen,

"Sure I'll have a Water" i reply tapping my pen against the counter as i wait.

He comes back with a water bottle for me. I thank him and snap it open taking a long sip before pushing it to the side as he sits beside me.

"Okay so lets start with all of us" i say writing down all our names.

"Okay so how about Haden?" I suggest, a classmate from school.

Ryan doesn't reply instead i feel his eyes on me, watching me.

"Ryan?" I ask confused, i lift my head to look at him. He still doesn't reply instead just stare off into space.

I wave my hand up and down in front of his face, he then snaps out of whatever trance he was in and suddenly looks puzzled.

"What?" He asks

"You were staring at me" i say laughing a little.

"Was i?" He asks chuckling a little now as well.

"Yes" i reply returning back to the guest list.

"Do you need a date to go to this party?" Ryan asks

"Ya that would be better, and more fun" i agree Drotting it down onto the paper.

"Want to go together?" He asks

At first it takes me by surprise

But inside I'm screeching for joy

"Why not" I reply trying to play it cool

This is great news the guy i like just asked me to be his date for a party! Clearly any girl in my situation right now would say yes.

~Later~

"Are you going to tell me what this is about?" Begs Aprill

We un blindfold her

It was Josh's idea that we take her to get her tongue pierced, like she's wanted as sort of a cheer up thing from the whole Bucky situation. So we took her to a place we know won't disappoint, because I had my belly button done here

She screeches with excitement hugging us,

"Thank you!"

We wave and exit the room to leave her and the man to do his job

*

"I just want to go home!" Aprill wails in pain

"Your tongue?" I ask

"Ya it hurts like a bitch" she manages to say "can we not talk?" She says

"Okay" i reply.

Josh laughs "you wanted it done!"

She smiles at him and from the back looking at the two, i can tell she is happy

___________________________

A/N:Okay okay i know its short but Couldnt think of anything else