Prologue

*Pretty sure the above video is what Dramione's song would be*
Rita Skeeter sat patiently with the manuscript in her hands. This could be her next big hit. Recently, her boss at the Daily Prophet started running the number one magical publishing company. She felt like getting her new book published will be easy. The book would bring her galleons upon galleons.

The small brunette secretary of the editor walked out. "Mr. Nott will see you now, Ms. Skeeter," she told her before sitting back at her desk.

Rita quickly got up and walked in. Theodore Nott was writing on piece of paper when she entered. He glanced up at her before looking back down. Theodore hated the old bug but kept her on because of her immense popularity. He'd give anything to fire her though.

"What brings you in today, Skeeter? Did your neighborhood cat turn out to be animagus goblin?" He remarked. Thanks to a new policy he created when he took over, all stories had to pass through him. This limited Rita's horrid reign of lies, not much though. Sometimes stories of hers slipped through. He blamed the printer. Theodore knew there was something going on between the two.

"No sir. Though I shall look into that if yo—" Theodore cut her off by slamming his pen down. This is why he barely used a quill anymore; they broke too easily.

"It was an expression, Skeeter," he said irritated. "I would've thought that after your many, many years of reporting you would know what one was. Clearly, I was wrong. Now tell me why you're here."

Rita shifted in her seat. "I decided it was time to publish a new book. Since you're now in charge of the publishing company I used to go to and your my boss, I thought it fitting you published it. It should bring in loads."

Theodore looked at Rita and then down to her lap where the manuscript lay. "Hand it over. I'll read through it and then pass it on to the other two who decide what gets published. Once we read through it, I'll call you back and we can discuss what will happen. Don't patronize me about it or I'll burn it. Don't brag about it in the work place or I'll burn it. I will know because the other two will be watching. Got it Skeeter?"

Rita nodded. "Yes, Mr. Nott. Thank you for this opportunity."

Theodore sat forward and grabbed the stack of paper. His expression hardened. "I hope you've figured it out by now, Skeeter, but I'm different than the old editor of The Prophet and of this publishing company. I know your lies can sell and people somehow like them, it's the only reason you still have a job, but if I find any lies that could ruin a reputation for someone who doesn't deserve it, I will not be happy. This manuscript will be burnt and more. Got it Skeeter?"

Rita nodded, getting a little afraid of her middle aged boss. Theodore's expression softened. "Good. Off you go now. The Ministry just made a new deal with MACUSA. Go write an article on it. I want it on my desk by 6:30 tomorrow morning. No sooner please and definitely no later. I know it's not your specialty to report actual news but sometimes you must expand your writing and everyone else is too busy."

Rita nodded again and quickly left. Theodore sighed and looked at the manuscript. His eyes widened at the title; Passion of Enemies: The Story of the Love Between Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy.

Theodore quickly called his secretary to get his two associates. In several minutes Blaise Zabini and Ginny Potter sat across from their boss and friend. He shoved the manuscript towards them. They glanced at it and then looked at him. "How does she—" That was all Ginny could get out.

"I don't know," Theodore admitted. "It's our job to read through it though."

"Theo, you can't be serious on even considering the publication of this," Blaise exclaimed.

Theodore began chuckling. "Nonsense my old friends. This is actually my, well our, opportunity to finally get rid of and discredit Skeeter once and for all. I think we should still read through it though. See what she's found out. What's true and not. It'll be fun. Best send word to Potter, Ginny. You'll be here late. Same to you Blaise, send word to your wife. Skeeter is writing an article now and she is to bring it to me at 6:30 tomorrow morning. We must finish this by then."

They both looked at the thick stack again. "Harry will appreciate time with Lily alone. I'm sure they can hang out with Teddy. I'll be back in a minute."

Ginny walked out to Owl her husband. Blaise looked at his best friend. "When we're done, we have to burn this," Blaise told Theodore. Theodore nodded in agreement. "This could ruin all those two have worked for. The three of us swore never to tell. It was to die with us and them."

"Don't worry about this, Blaise. Reading this is for mere kicks and to see what she found out. Maybe how too," he reassured his friend. "For all we know she made this up to boost her own sales. She's been falling flat lately. This manuscript will never leave this office. It was handwritten so there is no other copy. That's how Skeeter works because of that stupid gossip quill. She refuses to follow my ideas of using the typewriters similar to those of a muggle and using a quill only for outsourced articles. Go owl your wife so she doesn't freak out. You don't want to worry your daughter either."

Blaise nodded and walked out. Ginny returned not long after. "Are you going to tell them about this?"

Theodore shook his head. "I think it is best if they don't find out. It's taken them nineteen to twenty years to move on. They're happy now. I can't remember the last time they even talked."

"I can," she told him. "They've gotten over each other as much as they can. They'll forever love each other. There's nothing we can do about it. We can't reopen the old wound."

"No we can't," Blaise's deep voice scared the two, who hadn't noticed his return. "Let's just get this over with. Let's relive the glory days."

"The glory days of almost dying? The glory days of keeping many secrets? The glory days of death everywhere?" Ginny questioned. "You and I must've had different glory days."

A stiff laughter erupted between them. "Let's get this over with," Theodore sighed. "Let's look back at the passion of our friends."
=============
Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy this story. Quick explanation first. Writing in italics is the writing of Rita Skeeter. Writing without anything done to it is what actually happened between them all. Writing in bold are Blaise, Ginny, and Theodore's remarks, comments, and thoughts on the writing and remembering what they experienced. Povs will be switching through out the chapter but hopefully it'll be obvious who's thinking what. Vote and comment and enjoy!