Year 1 [pt.1]

*Video describes basically anyone who ships Dramione*
On 1st September, 1991, Hermione Granger arrived at Kings Cross Station to venture on the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4 to Hogwarts. Hermione was extra excited for day, getting up extremely early and reaching the platform at 10 am. Her muggle parents had no idea how extremely excited their magical daughter was.

Blaise snorted. "I think that description may have given them an idea of how much she was."

"Slow down, Hermione!" Mrs. Granger called.

Hermione stopped and waited for her parents to catch up. Up ahead, Hermione saw a family of platinum blondes run through a wall. A moment later, an elderly lady in a crazy outfit ran through with a boy her age. Though he tripped and slid through the wall instead of running through. That must be it, Hermione thought. That must be the entrance to Platform 9 3/4.

"It's over here, mum," Hermione said. Hermione stood in front of the wall waiting for her parents to catch up.

The Grangers looked at the wall. "How do you get through?" Monica Granger asked.

"Like this." Hermione grabbed her trolley and pushed it straight through the wall disappearing. The parents looked at each other before walking through themselves.

On the side, the Grangers were greeted with people dressed in crazy clothes and a giant red steam engine. "Amazing," Wendall Granger murmured. The sight was indeed amazing to the mere muggles. The Granger's hugged their little girl and made her promise to write often, which she of course agreed to, and sent her off to the train.

As the Granger family laid their eyes on the wizarding world for the first time, they didn't realize that a family on the other side platform would play a role in their futures.

The Malfoys reached the Platform around the same time as the Grangers. Young Draco Malfoy laid his tiny, beady grey eyes on the bushy haired muggle born and wondered. He wondered if she could have the potential of being the next Mrs. Malfoy.

Theo busted out laughing. "That was not what he was thinking. He was wondering who let the bushy haired beaver onto the platform. All he saw was hair and teeth. How he only saw her hair and teeth without seeing at least the rest of her face I'll never know."

Draco stood by his parents waiting till the Notts and Crabbes showed up. Narcissa went off to talk to Mrs. Greengrass. Lucius looked down at his young son. "Don't screw this up boy," Lucius snarled. "You are the best. I have high expectations for you. Make sure things go well or you will alert me if they aren't."

"Yes father," Draco said. "I won't let you and mother down."

Lucius smiled. "Good," Lucius felt his wife's presence next to him and saw his acquaintances approaching. "Ah, Mr. Nott. Mr. Crabbe. Mr. Goyle. It's good to see all of you."

Draco looked up and saw the three men approaching each with their only son and child. Narcissa shoved Draco over to the three boys. Crabbe and Goyle looked like fence posts, just like their fathers. Draco knew Crabbe was one but he'd never met Goyle before. Draco could easily see them being his goons. It could work out.

On the other hand, Theodore Nott was much more complicated than Crabbe and Goyle. As young boys playing together, Crabbe did whatever Draco did and Theo did whatever he felt like doing.