Going to TATINOF part 2

The doors opened as girly squeals rang out through the air; and there standing in front of them was Dan Howell and Phil Lester.

Just as everyone had anticipated, they were really fucking tall. If anyone in the room wanted to be face to face with them, they would need a stepladder.

The two boys started walking around the crowd politely saying hello to everyone. Giving hugs and having quick conversations.

Sky and Angel decided to let Dan and Phil come to them and not swarm around them like everyone else was doing. They are people too and deserve space.

The girls started discussing the show and how excited they were when they were interrupted by a tap on Angel's shoulder.

"Excuse me" a British accent interrupted "sorry. Hi we were just walking around talking to all of  you guys and thought we'd say hi" Sky and Ang turned around to be met face to face with Dan and Phil. Dan flicked his fringe out of his brown eyes to make eye contact with the girls.
"Hi" he smiled.
"Hey" Sky smiled back, looking a little flustered "I'm Sky and this is Angel"
"You guys have really cool names" smiled phil as he went in to give them both a hug.
"Thanks" Angel replied with a nervous grin.

"Uh s-sorry t-t-to int-t-terupt but y-you boys have to g-go to the m-m-meet and greet platform" A security guard rushes over only to usher Dan and Phil away with only a moments hesitation. "S-sorry" he frowned as he dragged them away.

"Bye!" Phil smiled with a wave as they were dragged away.

--------------
A/N: sorry guys for another painfully short chapter. It's just that I wanted to cut to the chase and get it over with. Basically this is kinda a fill chapter. But that's life.
Angie xx