The Meet And Greet

The two boys were stood up on the platform in front of the wall advertising their tour. They both had big grind on their faces as people began walking up to meet them, take a quick photo and have a hug.

For Dan and Phil it was the same routine, smile, hug, photo, sign, smile, hug, photo, sign. Over and over and over. Sure there would be the odd "hey lets pose like this" or the "hey can you sign my cleavage?" To mix it up a bit, but generally it was the same.

That was until they met Sky and Angel. The two girls nervously stood in line to meet them properly, this time without interruption. Angel walked forward confidently and casually said hi to the dark haired boys like they were old friends. Sky followed still trying to figure out what to say to them.

"Hello" Dan grinned "Hi guys" Phil chimed in. "You're....." Phil started "A-" "WAIT DONT TELL ME!!" Phil yelled excitedly. He was determined to figure it out himself. "A.....N...." He started. "GEL, ANGEL!!" Dan excitedly finished. "And Sky.....?" "YES THATS IT!!" Jumped Phil enthusiastically.
"Yeah" Sky giggled "that's it!"

The girls shared a look of surprise, and admiration towards the boys.
Little did they know, Dan and Phil were giving each other the exact same looks. The group returned to face each other and did the usual fan-celebrity routine; hug, sign, talk.

In the end Ang and Phil started talking about pigeons and their weird Mohawks, while Sky and Dan talked about inevitable death.

Their conversation was interrupted by the little timer on the desk, reminding everyone that they only had a short amount of time and that it was up. Dan audibly sighed and started to say goodbye. While Phil interrupted Dans goodbyes "Hey! Why don't you wright down your Twitters and we can stay in touch" he said with a smile.

Both girls wrote down their usernames onto Phil's pale hand. "Okay thanks for coming then, see ya!" Phil waved.

-------------
A/N:
Right, I have no idea where this is going so ummm any suggestions would be nice.
Can I just ask..... Why are my worst written books with way more reads and votes. I don't understand. Thanks non the less
Angie xx
Oh and exciting side note. I am making an imagines book (Phan of course) and taking requests so if you want to request stuff (even smut 😏) feel free to do so HERE.