female

hello.
this is an angry son of a bitch. just so you know, i have a lot of bottled up anger for the werewolf world every now and then... mostly for the helpless female attitude our shewolves usually portray.

even though things are slowly evolving, this is supposed to be an eye-opener.

this is my new, evolved, angry, intense, werewolf story.

this is where i make you cry, laugh, hate, love, listen, and... learn?

in the end- for me- it doesn't matter if i have one million votes or just one. i just want someone to open their eyes, to see whats going on. rather thats just a shewolf- or an actual girl in the real world. im tired of two levels split by sex, tired of different standards, of being judge for having the other hand...

i just want you to see whats made me so mad. whats made me scream at night. whats made me hate and laugh with pity. what makes me as strong as i like to think i am today.

hopefully this will make you strong too.

i hope you enjoy this. i am already starting to fall in love with writing.

I hope all you friends like Montana, she's a little tough, but interesting...

have fun with this.

im testing the waters !

lasting summit

started: 08.17.16
finished: 10.13.17