So, are we there yet?

Lucy's POV

    I climb onto the plane and sit with Levy. I'm so glad Mira is letting us sit with our friends. Sitting with Natsu was super awkward, after what he did....

            Flashback time

   I walk down the hall with Levy. We're both gushing about our double date last night when I remember I have to stop and grab my phone charger.
     "Hay Lev, I gotta go get my charger." She smiles at me.
     "Ok, later Lulu!" With a small wave she walks to the main doorway. Shaking my head at her cutesy nickname for me I walk down the hallway.

    I open my locker and look around for my charger. The inside is so very me. I grin when I see a selfie me and Natsu took when we started to date. When he stopped being a player. I finally see my hot pink charger and stuff it into my backpack pocket. I close my locker and lock it.

   I'm walking down the hallway, about to put my headphones on when I hear Natsu's voice in a open class room nearby.
Oh maybe he's late and I can say hi! I think happily as I open the door.

    Not much would have prepared me for what I saw next. Natsu and some girl having a full out make out session. I drop my headphones and they both jump apart. Seeing me the girl gasps and runs out of the class room. I look at Natsu, he's panting.
    "Look Luce I can explai--..." I cut him off by slapping him on the cheek.
     "You....you basturd." And the I dash out of the classroom leaving him standing there.

    I run out to my bike and hop on it. And I pedal away I see he run outside yelling. I just ignore him and pedal as fast as I can.

    I reach home in record time. No ones home except my dog Plu and my brother's cat Lector. I run up to my bedroom and jump on my bed sobbing. Pretty soon my phone rings. I pick it up. Natsu is face timing you . I leave it be.

    He call ten more times and finally I get so annoyed that I pick up.
     "Goddamn it Natsu! Is breaking my heart not good enough for you!!"
   "God Lulu, what happened!" I look at the person.
    "Oh sorry Lev." I start to wail again.
    "Ohh honey I'll be right there." I can only nod as she hangs up.

   For the next 20 minutes I sob and sob until I hear the doorbell ring. I jog downstairs and open the door to see Levy holding a big plastic bag. She holds out her arms and I fall into them. She strokes my hair until I can walk back upstairs.
Once we get there she dumps out the bag on my bed. Two giant cartons of ice cream, cookies and chocolate bars. There's also a movie. Levy picks it up and puts it on the desk for later as I start on the cookies. I'm on my third when the doorbell rings again. Levy pats my knee and runs downstairs.

   A few seconds later I hear shouting. I walk to the top of the stairs to see Levy yelling her heart out a Natsu. They both turn to see me and I run back to my room. The yelling continues for about a minute before its cut off by a loud  slamming noise. Levy comes back up after that.

        End of flashback

    I unconsciously look over at Natsu. He looks the same as ever. Pink hair, same eyes and a laugh just waiting to escape his lips. I remember all the times we had together and give a small sigh.

Gray's POV

   For some reason I can't keep my eyes off that girl Juvia. She's incredibly pretty today. Her long hair is back in a messy bun and she wearing a blue sundress and a jean jacket. I lean back and close my eyes.
Damn that girl..... I just don't know what to do. Normally girls kinda throw themselves at me. Literally, I've been tackled before by a crazy fangirl. It hurt, a lot. I sigh.

Erza's POV

My eyes drift to Jellal. He's so Hot....oh my godddddd....... What the hell..... I lean back and sigh. I mean he's not that great but he is rather good looking......... I decide to look around at anything but Jellal. Next to me is Cana, whose asleep.

    I groan and pull out my phone. I pick a random video game to play and just sorta randomly tap at the screen.
    "You aren't gonna get far if you don't pay attention." I jump about a inch off my seat when I turn to see Jellal. Our faces are about five centimeters apart.
     "What the hell Jellal!" I say though gritted teeth. He smirks and walks away. I take every nice thing I said back, he's a jerk. With that thought in mind I put in my headphones and tune out to A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay.

Natsu's POV

     "Are we there yet?"
     "No."
      "Are we there yet?"
       "No."
       "Are we ther--!"
        "Shut up Natsu!" Yells Gray. I put my hands up in surrender and he rolls his eyes. He pulls out two bags of chips and hands one to me. Super spicy hot sauce Corn Chips. I quickly open the bag and start shoving them in my face. Next to me Gray enjoys his Cooooool Ranch chips. 

    The island is close sorry for all these crap chapters but soon I will ha e your island paradise!
What is your favorite animal! Also I need ideas this might be the only time you can recommend something, key word might but take the chance if you want to!!