That's bad for you bambino

Frankie decided that it was time for Gee to get over his pacifiers he thought Gee shouldn't use them anymore to see if he could be a big boy for daddy so to test Gee out frankie decided to hide all his pacifiers where Gee couldn't find them.
.

..

Ok that was it Gee thought as he walked around the house frantically Gee was going ballistic here he looked all the for his pacifiers and he looked everywhere and into places he never thought he looked before but in the end it was it he couldn't find them gee gave up looking and sat down on the couch he was going crazy without his sucky so there was only one thing left to do a thing he hasn't done along time one thing that his daddy told him not to do.

...》》time skip

Frankie walked out of his office in home and he was tired all he wanted to do now was to find his princess and cuddle with him when frankie turned the corner to find Gee he stopped right in his tracks and saw something that he didn't want Gee ever doing but there he was doing it anyway Gee was on the couch sucking. His. Thumb.

No bambino frankie said bringing the Italian out of him and sternly walking over and pulling his thumb out of his mouth, But daddy Gee whined I can't find my sucky anywhere Gee said.

Gee pulled his thumb in his mouth just to have it pulled out again by Frank and being told it's bad for his teeth Gee whined again in annoyance from his daddy not letting him do what he wanted, Fine then I'll just suck on something else Gee said in annoyed.

Gee grabbed his daddy's colorful tattooed and hand took one of his inked fingers and put it in his mouth sucking on his index finger as he was doing this he twirled his tongue around the tips of his daddy's fingers and looked up at his daddy with big doey hazel eyes.

As frankie looked down at the sight before him thoughts ran through frankie head like crazy and these weren't thoughts of a good boy the thoughts he had we're of Gee in front of him on his knees doing "explicit" things as frankie was thinking these things a noticeable bulge started forming in his dress pants the only thing now he was thinking as Gee kept sucking on his finger that it was gonna be a long night for them.

...

a/nno smut in this chapter but I'm pretty sure you guys know what "a long night" means《 ;) wink》but I'll try to write smut in the next chapter