Cursed and Marshmallows

"WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT!"Hinata screamed as he saw the picture

Hinata screamed as he saw the picture. The picture was the strangers and the particular teal haired boy. Hinata passed it on Tsuna and the brunette was also shocked so he passed the picture to his guradians.

"This is!"the baby hitman stared at the picture while Chrome and Lambo shivered.

"Hey why are you shivering?"Gokudera asked

"I-It's because"Chrome stuttered

"It's the scary bloody monster!"the lightning guardian shouted

"Waaahhhh what do you mean?"the purple giant asked

"I-It's the red head who almost attacked us before!"Chrome pointed at the red head heterochromatic teen in the picture.

"Oh that is our mother!"the tanned blue teen said

"It's Akashi, idiot!"the green shouted at the tanned teen's ear.

"Mother?"Reborn doubted

"I never knew boys can get pregnant!"Hinata gasped for air. Who would be calm if boys can get pregnant right?

"Why the hell you looked so cool in the picture while you are not in the reality?"Gokudera stared at the picture and then to the strangers who are acting immature.

"It's because I am popular model~"the blonde boasted.

"Tch your picture is too bad!"the storm guardian gave it to the blonde harshly. The blonde anime cried.

"So mean~"the immature blonde cried.

"Maa maa he have good looks you know~"Yamamoto comforted the blonde. The blonde looks like he was celebrating.

"Kaga-chin I don't have snacks anymore~"the purple giant said to the red head.

"Go search for yourself!"the red head replied to the giant. He didn't notice the purple giant left.

"Scary bloody monster hmph he excels at that!"the green haired said

"What?"Tsuna asked

"He is a demon-"the red head's cheek was sliced by the thrown scissor. Mukuro and Hibari went to where the scissor belonged.

"Hn. Not here"the cloud guardian checked

"Kufufufu~where is he right now?"Mukuro smiled evilly that creeps everyone.

"SCARY TO THE EXTREME!"the sun guardian shouted again.

"My eardrums almost exploded!"the blonde whimpered

"Then that means he knows where we are"Hinata said

"Yeah our captain is almost like disciplinarian"the blue teen yawned

"Wao"Hibari muttered

"We keep on finding him and then he is here!"the red head facepalmed

"By the way, I am Midorima Shintaro"the green haired tilted his glasses

"My name is Kise Ryouta~"the blonde did some poses.

"He acts like that 'weirdo'"Hinata whispered in Tsuna's ear.

"My name is Kagami Taiga and I am going to be best basketball player in Japan!"the red head proudly said his name and his wish.

"Stop dreaming. Why do I need to- ouch!"Midorima smacked the blue teen's head.

"Okay okay my name is Aomine Daiki!"the tanned blue teen said annoyingly.

"Oi Murasakibura it's your turn-"Midorima stopped and looked at the purple giant's spot.

"Where is Murasakiburacchi?!"Kise panicked

"Do you have any sweets or snacks in your house?"Aomine asked Tsuna.

"Oh um marshmallows?"Tsuna remembered Byakuran's marshmallows.

"Tsu-chan someone ate all my marshmallows!"Byakuran shaked Tsuna.

"Do you have any snacks?"the purple giant asked the marshmallow freak while drooling.

"Why did you ate his marshmallows?!"Midorima asked angrily.

"It's because I am hungry and Kaga-chin said search for snacks so I had found many marshmallows"Murasakibura drooled over the marshmallow land.

"Kagami!!!"Midorima shouted