More Idiots Came

Hinata and Kagami ate their food greedily. Tsuna and Kuroko stared at them. They stopped by a cheap restaurant. They realized they can't stop the hungry dogs. The two demons are nowhere to be seen.

"We should text the others that you had found me and Akashi-kun"Kuroko whispered in Tsuna's ear. The brunette just nodded and texted the others. They sighed and want to keep this peaceful moment together.

"I have a bad feeling again"Tsuna said. The three looked at him.

"Are you sure Tsuna?"Hinata pouted. The three looked at him in awe.

"This is forever bad ending"Kagami threw tantrums. The customers felt scared or angry at him while Kuroko tried to calm the red head. Tsuna looks confused of why does he feel so uneasy.

"What is this feeling? It's like the feeling I have felt before but I can't remember?"Tsuna thought to himself.

"Can we go outside~"the shrimp pleaded Tsuna. Tsuna sighed and they went to the park that has no people. The brunette noticed Hinata's unusual self.

"Are you alright Hinata-kun?"he asked him. "I feel kinda weird. It's like there is someone coming-"Behold the pink smoke appeared! There appeared 8 people. The four widened their eyes as they saw the scene.

"Where are we?"the pudding headed boy tried to observe his surroundings.

"We need to find Hinata first!"the gray haired shouted at his group.

"Hey hey hey!"the black-white haired boy looks amused.

"Oh boy.........."the black haired boy facepalmed.

"Oh my~"the tall black haired giggled.

"Oi Hinata, we keep on finding you and right now you are here-IN FRONT OF US!"the black haired boy's head had his vein popped and he kept on shaking Hinata's collar. Hinata's soul came out.

"Here lies Hinata-kun's soul"Tsuna and Kuroko keep on throwing flowers on Hinata's body.

"Hinata? Ohhhhhhh Hinata where have you been?! Your senpai is worried!"the short male patted Hinata's back hard. Tsuna, Kuroko, and Kagami paled at yhis moment.

"Nice to meet you~"the brunette ran to Tsuna to kiss him maybe?! Kagami grabbed the handsome brunette's collar while the handsome brunette acts like a fangirl.

"Who the hell are these guys?!"Kagami pointed at the males. "So mean~"the handsome brunette anime cried. The new strangers looked at the four. Their eyes widened when they saw Hinata.

"Where have you been Hinata?! We searched all over the world to find you!"the motherly gray haired hugged Hinata tightly. Hinata is still pale.

"It took ten years, dumbass!"the black haired glared at the teen.

"That's exaggerating"the teal teen furrowed his eyebrows while Tsuna keep on sighing.

"Even Hinata-kun's friends appeared?!"Tsuna thought.

"Exactly where are we and why are you missing?"the bleach haired asked the shrimp.

"Ohoho for the first time in forever~"the cunning guy sang Frozen song. "Shut up"the bleached guy hissed at him. "Ouch!"the cunning guy act dramatically.

"Hey hey heeeyyy that's my line!"the black-white haired guy retorted. The cunning guy showed his tongue out. The black-white haired gloomed at the corner.

"Are they your friends? Why didn't you told us?!"the short male looked disappointed.

"Sumimasen! How about let's go to a house?"Tsuna invited them to Byakuran's base without his permission.

Few minutes later

Tsuna, Kuroko, and Kagami noticed the shy type male never spoke. They observed