Shadow as a Vampire

Option 1: your walking home from your friends house (pick a name) at night and you see Shadow chasing after someone you get curious and follow him until you see him bite Knuckles neck in the woods. You hide behind a tree and gasps, a few minutes later Shadow walks away from Knuckles body and stands in front for the tree...you freeze and you hear him sniff. I know your there I can smell your scent , (Your name) he says. You don't say anything and you hear him walk around the tree, you walk the opposite way that he's going and run you look behind you and see that he's still standing where you left him, you turn back around and trip over Knuckles body and scrape your hand on the broken glass on the ground(it went through your gloves) you get up ignoring the pain but as soon as you run you bump into a fluffy chest fur, Shadow leans into your neck while holding you still, you think that he bit you but you passed out. Hours later you wake up in a dark room with no windows and you see a dark blur in the corner but you think it's your eyes messing with you. Hello you said, you then saw two bright redish yellow eyes staring at you (continue from there and your not tied up)

Option 2: ( rp with 2 people and me, you can tag them or find someone in this book and tag them ) You and your friend are walking home (you guys live together) from a (pick a band or Singer) concert and y'all see a red and black hedgehog making out with someone, you guys walk passed and you(pick the person who looks over) look over at him and see that he's biting the girls neck you grab your friend hand and run, you tell your friend what happened and she/he looks back. He's following us! But he's walking?!" Your friend yelled. The black and red hedgehog starts running and runs in front of you gotcha! He says. You guys crash into him but he catches y'all and yells: Chaos Control! All of you guys teleports into a dark room  (Continue from there)

Option 3: make your own