Duncan?

Authors note- Haii:D um i've had an idea for this chapter in my head all day at school and had to write it down in maths because i thought i would probably forget it..so this chapter shouldn't be that bad today:D-Kerri

Duncan's P.O.V

So i haven't seen Thorn since the day she ran off, i think it's been about 2 weeks now..i'm not sure i haven't really been noticing the day-night cycle lately, i really think i miss her to be honest.

 I set out to try and find some blaze powder plants as i needed it for part of a machine, the only desert i can think of is one a bit further up from sipsco, I head in the direction until sure enough, i find the desert.

 I land on the soft sand and begin walking around in search of blaze powder plants, sure enough i soon find some, i gather the blaze dust and notice something in the distance.. It looks like a giant green lizard head, I walk a bit closer to see it's just like the guard tower Tee used to have at blackrock! I go closer and see a sandstone wall around the area the tower is in, i fly up to look over the wall and see lots of tents and chests..Is this Rythian's new base? Is Thorn here? Before i could do anything a gunshot is heard and a bullet flies past my head, i back off and look around to see where the shot came from.

 Tee is standing a bit further away one the wall he has a gun aimed at me, ready to fire, he is about to when i hear a familiar voice shout "NO!", Tee glances round and looks as if he is talking..but i can't hear him, he eventually places the gun on the ground beside him and i hear a girl talking..Its Thorn!

 I hear someone walking in my direction and land on the sand, Thorn climbs onto the wall and jumps off before running over to me and hugging me!

 I hug her back and she pulls away and whispers "I've missed you Duncan"

"You have?" Is the only thing I can say after what happened the last time i say her..

"Of course i have, but the thing is Duncan..something weird has been happening each time i take the potion!"

"What!? what's been happening!" I say louder as i start to feel worried

"Basically, each time i drink it instead of felling pain..black veins appear on my hands and they appear to be travelling up my skin and then all i can see is bright purple and then i close my eyes and open them and it's all gone!" She whispers quickly, without breathing

"Have you told Rythian?"

"No, i thought..i should tell you?"

"Well you need to tell him, he might know about it!"

"Ok Duncan" She says before hugging me again "I'll see you around ok?"

"Sure, remember to come to the castle whenever you need something"

"Yeah" She says before walking off in the direction of the wall.

Thorn's P.O.V

As i begin walking off i hear Duncan walking in the opposite direction..It's really a shame I didn't tell him about my feelings..i guess im just too scared.

"Rythian!" I shout as i climb over the wall

"Yes?" He looks up from the enchanting table as i walk over to him

"There's something I need to tell you"

"What is it?"

"You know whenever i used to hold the enderbane sword..black veins would appear on my hands.."

"Yes?"

"Well you know there's that potion i take every night and it really hurts when i drink it.."

"Yes?"

"Basically whenever i take the potion black veins appear on my hands, but it doesn't hurt at all.. Then all I can see is purple and i blink and everything is gone and it seems like it's all just a dream...And now each time that happens the veins appear to be darker and they go further up my arms each time!" Rythian just stood there staring at me for a while before saying

"H-how long has this been happening!?"

"I don't know..um since the first night here?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" He shouts running to a bookshelf and grabbing some books

"I-I thought it was nothing, untill i told Duncan just now..he said to tell you"

"YOU TOLD DUNCAN! BEFORE ME?" 

"..y-yes?"

"You didn't think i might know more about it than him!?"

"I did..but"

"Then why did you tell Duncan!?" He seems to be pretty worried..i don't really know why

"I don't know..OK" I end the conversation by beginning to walk off but Rythian grabs my arm

"You have no idea how important this is do you?"

"n-no?"

"You could die Thorn..Or the enderman side could take over you" I stand there with my eyes wide open, i didn't think this was that bad.."Basically your body has stopped reacting to the potion..Its got used to it and has figured a way for it to fight back against the formula" I still say nothing and Rythian lets go of my arm and walks over to one of the bookshelves again, he flicks through a large book with an ender eye on the cover.. he slams it shut and drops it to the ground "There's two ways we could stop it.."

"How?"

"You either..have to be killed by someone.."

"Or..?"

"Or another enderborn kisses you under the light of a full moon" I go silent and look at the sky, it had got dark quickly and sure enough..it was a full moon

"I can't kiss you Rythian"

"I can't let you die" He pulls me towards him before i argue and pulls his mask down, I am shocked by what I see..lots of black veins all over his neck, he pulls me into a kiss and all i see is bright purple before i feel myself falling to the ground and blacking out.