Prom Night

John's P.O.V

Dave's Bro drove us to Prom. He found out about me and Dave; but he did care, for the simple fact that he himself was gay. He was going out with my grandpa, Jake, the whole time. i would've never suspected that grandpa was gay.

Well, the whole ride to prom was sorta weird.... All i thought about is, 'why is our school so far away!?!?' This is because, Bro ,Dirk, talking about him and Jake doing 'it' in the butt.

Dave could tell by my face that i was uncomfortable. So he said, "Bro can you stop talk about this?!" "About what?" He responded with. "About you a English having butt sex....." Dave said with his unbreakable poker face.

That gained a blush from me. "John you know you want Dave's bulge." said dirk. "DIRK!!!!" yelped Dave. i blushed deeper.

"H-hey look we're here!!!!" i said nervously, blushing like crazy, looking out the car window.

"Yea were here.." said Dave, causing Dirk to step on the breaks, causing me and Dave to rapidly go forward and hut the seat. "ow!" we both said.

"Get out, and have fun!" Said Dirk, as we walked out the car. As Dave closed the door, Dirk then yelled "and posibably have sex!!!!"

and with that drove off. everyone was staring, which made Dave face-palm, and me blush.... hard.

Dave brushed it off, and held my hand and walked me inside. Dave payed for me and him, "hey you don't have to do that...!" i said.

He smiled and just finished paying it off.

We then kept on walking until we saw a photo booth thing that they usually do for proms.

When we got there, we stood him front of the camera, holding each others hand, and smiling. The man behind the camera didn't look up until he focused the lens and saw it was two dudes.

"Uhhh...? where's your dates?" he asked.
Me and Dave looked at each other, then pointed to each other, then said "here!" at the same time.
He rolled his eyes and look the picture. we started walking. When the man mumbled "fagots..." which pissed off dave... a lot!

Dave turned around and grabbed the dudes shirt. "do you have a problem....?" he said, as he picked him off the ground.
"N-no sir i don't!!" he said really scared. Dave dropped him on the floor, and walked away, holding my hand.I giggled cause i know that Dave scared the shit out of him.

We walked in and it looked really pretty, with really good music in the background. so i lit up i enjoyment!

Dave's P.O.V

I took a look at John. He was so adorable! it looked like he was enjoying himself.

Then a bunch of bullies came which made this less enjoyable. so we just sat down.

Like 6 songs later a slow song came on so i got up and said to John, "May i have this dance?" i asked him, sticking out my hand for him to grab. and when he did, i pulled him on to where a lot of people were dancing.

He bumped into much chest, which caused him to blushed and me smiling.

We started dancing, and i looked at him and just wanted to....

I leaned in and kissed him. he kissed me back. and we were dancing.
Everyone was staring at us. but what's with that? its like a girl kissing a boy.

I broke the kiss and john was blushing like crazy. i brushed his cheek, still dancing.

"I love you John..." i said.
"I love you too Dave" he said back.
He buried his face into my chest, and i rubbed his head. then kissing his forehead.

"Hey, babe, wanna ditch this shit for something better?" i asked him.
"Yea!" he said. He then ran out the gym, and got in the car.

"Where do you wanna go?" i asked.
"We can go to my house, your house, or just stay in here..."
"Uhh.....? lets go to my house!" he said.

I smirked and drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[hey guys finally had the time to finish this!!!! yay!!!! :3 and i have a question!
For the next chapter.. should it be smut? :3] love annie :3