The Last Chapter

I see the light.
Oh no wait. Thats just some sun that managed to escape from the curtain and into my eyes. Which causes me to wake up of course. I annoying, turn around and see Dave sleeping quitely.
He didnt have his shades on and he had bedhead. I chuckle lowly so i wouldnt wake him up. I sit up and look at the time.
I stand up and start walking around the house for a bit. Looking at old pictures of me and my Dad.
I really wish he was here.
I took a picture of him, that granny took of him when he was around his 20s.
"Why did you have to go Dad?" I say lowly, "I made it.. Im graduating today." I smile slightly, but then slowly start crying.
I felt someone arms wrap around and pull me close.
"John..." said Dave softly in my ear.
"We have to get ready." He said softly and pulled away. Heading to the bathroom.
I nod, and head to the stairway. I heard a knock on the door, which stopped me at my tracks.
I walk over to the door and peek through the window. It was Dirk and Jake.
"Today's the big day John!" Jake said in a proud and happy tone.
Dirk was standing there with a poker face; I swear, you can tell Dave and Dirk are related.
Dirk went up into the bathroom with Dave, and Jake took me up to my room.

• • • • •

An hour or so later. I walked out in my tux. My shirt in the inside white, and my bow tie blue. Jake had style my hair out my face and strayed some of his colón on me.
I walked down the stairs and at the bottom I saw Dave.
Right, away my face flushed. He looked so handsome, in his tux.
He turned around, and my face turned a even darker shade of pink.
His red bow tie wasn't correcrly adjusted, it was actually rather messed up. I smiled and walked up to him, Adjusting it for him.
He looks at me through his shades. I can't see his eyes but I can feel that he's looking at me.
Dave smelled nice. He smelled like Dirks colón.
My eyes narrow as I look at him.
"After today..... we'll be going our spreate ways....." I says sadly.
Dirk and Jake left, since the had to get ready too.
Dave sighs, "but nothing will change between us, And when I come back from the Army.... you'll be the first person I'll visit." He hugs me, as I begin to cry.
"Please.... please... come back alright..." I say softly as I cry onto his shoulder.
He lifts my chin up with two fingers and kisses me gently.
I hic softly into the kiss, and calm down a little. I pulled away and looked at him.
"I... I love you Dave..."
"I love you too" he says softly, and hugs me.
• • • • •

While graduation, we had to sit in alphabetical order. Dave was sitting way up front and I was sitting a few rows behind him.
It was boring, but I had jade sitting right next to me. So we would laughing when ever the teachers would mess up, or said something wrong.
Jade was wearing this nice black and green dress under the graduation grown, and he long messy hair was tied into a nice ponytail; the loose hair was curled.
"I can't believe it." She said, "we're going to college..." she bites her lip to hold in any tears.
I smile softly, "yea.. dad would've been so proud of me today." I paused and looked down. "I got excepted to the college he went too."
I smile as tears start flowing out. "I'm leaving today, After this." I smile and look at her, she stared back but she was crying too.
Jade hugs me, "John... I'm SO proud of you." She chuckles, as the tears poured out of her.
"Dave Strider" they announed. Dave got up and got his diploma, he had a little smile on his face.
I smile and rub my eyes.
A few students later the called me up. I smile and go up and get my diploma.
At the end of the line of teachers, Mr.Lester was there. He smiled and shook my hand, "good luck kid." He said warmly.
I nod and walk back to my seat.

Everyone else was called.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the class of 2014!" The principal yelled and we all threw up our caps.
I hugged jade, and when I let go I saw Dave coming over.
He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.
I kissed him back with a smile. But then pulled away when I realized that I hadn't told him. I hadn't told him that I was leaving, right after this .
"Dave...." I said sadly. "I'm leaving after this..."
Dave looks at me. Even though I can't see his eyes, I knew he was tearing up.
Right there in that moment my heart sank to my ass. And for the first,Time in a long time I asked myself. 'Do I REALLY want to do this?' We hugged and cried in each others arms.

Time flew by and as soon as I knew it; I was already finishing up packing.
Dave helped me pack, and Jake was going to come in an hour or so. As I finished packing Dave looked at me and sighed.
"What?" I said softly.
"Do you really have to go?" His voice cracked.
"Yes.... sadly I do...."
"No you don't! Ill stay here! I won't even go to the army! Ill stay here with you! Please...."
"Its already to late..." I say softly and sit on his lap. I gently take off his shades. Looking at his red teary eyes.
He kisses me gently.
I slowly start to deepen the kiss.
He flips me over and my back and crawls on top, as he continues to make out with me. Dave starts to slowly pull to pull down my pants, and I pull away. "W-wait!" I say in a panic.
"Whats wrong?" He says panting a little.
"I-its going to be my first time.. please.. be easy.." I say shyly.
Dave blushes and nods, "o-of course."
He sits up and pulls down his pants along as his boxers. Pulling out his hardened member.
He grabbed the bottle of lotion on my nightstand and poured a dab of lotion onto his finger.
Placing his finger gently onto my anus. Rubbing the cool product on me.
I wince and blush hard. He starts positioning himself over me.
Dave places his member on my butt, and slowly starts entering it into me. I wince and grunt. Biting my lip, I let him continue.
After a few minutes, I got use to it and Dave started thrusting into me.
°
We continue to moan as he speeds up a little. "D-Dave!" I moan as I start to climax. Dave starts to bite and Suck on my neck, causing me to moan more.
I start to cum, Dave did so as well, not long after me.
°
Jake, Dirk, Dave and I finished packing my stuff into my car. I hugged Jake, "thank you for everything pops." I start tearing up.
I give Dirk a high five, "good luck man." He said reassuringly, causing me to smile.
I finally got to Dave, and started Crying. I jumped up and hugged him. "I-I love you!" He started crying and hugged me tight and cries as well, "I love you too."
"Come back... okay? Just come back." I saw and cry again.
"You too." He replies.
I let go and rub my eyes. I smile up at him and walk over to my car. I look back at everyone and smile, giving a small wave.
"Good bye everyone." I sniffle and get into my car.
It took me a while to start my car. But I brought myself to do so.

And I started driving away. I looked into the sideview mirror, until they were gone from sight.
To start a whole new chapter in my life.