Meeting Kylie

Your Pov

My cellphone dinged notifying me I got a text from my best friend Cara Delevinge. She invited me to me her new best friend Kendall Jenner. I got dressed in a black dress with a plaid flannel, knee high socks and burgundy boots (Outfit above).

- Time Skip -

Once I entered Cara's car she greeted me, " Hey Y/n I like the outfit." I replied " Thanks cara and I'm loving the style." She gave me a small smile and a quick thanks and focused on the road.

- Time Skip -

" Y/n this is Kendall , Kendall this is Y/n." Cara introduced us. "Hi Y/n it's to finally meet you, you are all Cara talks about." Kendall told me as we walked to the couch. I noticed another girl sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand. "Oh really? All good things I hope." I told Kendall. "Oh Y/n this is my younger sister, Kylie." Kendall told me. I nodded my head and sat down next to Cara and Kylie.

" Kendall put on a movie please." Kylie said to Kendall. Kendall nodded and picked a movie. " what movie are we watching? " Cara asked. Kendall just shook her head and told us " just wait and see." The conjuring 2!! I hate scary movies. "Change it please I hate scary movies." I told them.

-Time Skip -
I jumped onto someone's lap and buried my face into their neck. I looked up to see I jumped on Kylie's lap, she gave me a small smile and rubbed my back. "It's not real Y/n just relax." I nodded my head and she started to play in my hair. After a while I started to doze off so she put me in her room I'm guessing. As she started to walk out I asked " can you please stay with me I don't want to sleep alone?" She nodded and laid down with me. Eventually we both fell asleep.

Cara's Pov

Kendall and I went upstairs to see Y/n and Kylie cuddling. "Awwwww" Kendall cooed. I just had to take a picture of it.

I hated to wake them up but we had to get going

I hated to wake them up but we had to get going."Y/n wake up we gotta go." I told her. Once she finally woke she put her shoes back on. Kylie woke up and gave Y/n her number and said they should hang out sometimes.

Short story I know but yea here you go!!!