Chill day

Kylie's POV

"Babe." I said as I watched her play the game."..." She just ignored me. "Babe." I said as I sat on her lap. She ignored me again! I know what will get her attention "Daddy!" I said as I started sucking on her neck." Yes babe?" She finally replied to me. "I'm bored let's do something." I told her. "Mhmm go out with some friends I'm doing something." She told me.

"Babe this is the only time we get to be with each other because we have busy schedules." I replied with a pout on my face. She kept her eyes on the screen and said "Stop pouting." "How did you know?" I asked. "I just know." She told me as she turned her head and gave me a peck. I smiled and asked "Babe can I play?" She shook her head and said " No." I started to pout and say " Why not?" She told me " 'Cuz you don't know how to play." "You can teach me. Pleaseeeee can I play?" I asked why giving her the puppy dog face. She nodded and handed me a controller.

After a while of playing 2k16 Y/n started to pout cause I beat her. " Babe I hate you." She told me. "I love you too but can we go to the mall today?" She nodded and I got off her lap so I could get ready. I wore a Off white dress with Adidas, a pair of sunglasses and my purse.

 I wore a Off white dress with Adidas, a pair of sunglasses and my purse

Your POV

Kylie came out looking cute as ever. "Damn mami who you getting cute for?" I asked her. She smiled and replied "No one important." I smiled and cupped her cheeks and gave her a kiss.

We drove to the mall listening to music and Kylie taking snapchats. "Babe" Kylie said. I turned my head towards her for a quick second then put my eyes back on the road."Yes" I responded. "Do you see us growing old together?" She asked. I nodded and replied " Of course I see a future with us. I see us having a big family and getting married and growing old together. Were endgame nothing can break us right now and nothing ever will." She smiled looked into the camera of her phone and told the screen " Awww my baby just got sentimental on me, I love you baby." I turned my head gave her a kiss and replied " I love you too."

At the mall we walked around holding hands and just talking to each other about nothing important. We went into Spencer's, Victoria secret and many other stores.

At the food court I got something from Auntie Annie's, and Kylie wanted Chic-fil-a. As we were eating Kendall came up to us with Cara. "Hey what are y'all doing here?" Kendall asked us. "Were shopping here like normal people do at the malls duh." I told her in a sarcastic tone. "Ok Y/n I was just asking no reason to be sarcastic but I just wanted to know if y'all wanted to chill tonight with us." I looked at Kylie for her answer. She nodded and replied "Sure we'll come over to chill with y'all."

-Hours later-

Kylie's POV

"Y/n/n I'm ready to go home and go to sleep." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and stood up and I jumped on her back. "Bye Cara and Kendall." Y/n waved to them.

"Babe" Someone whispered into my ear. I hummed in response. "Come take a shower with me. I shook my head " I'm too tired to get up. Maybe another day." I told her. "Ok sleep tight babe." She kissed my head and I could hear footsteps leading to the bathroom.

Thanks for reading
~ Destiny