What your missing

Y/n POV

"Hey babe-" Kylie said as I cut her off. "DON'T call me that right now." I told her. Her face held confusion as she walked towards me. "What's wrong?" She asked me. I showed her the picture on my phone.

"WHAT'S WRONG? What's wrong is that you fuckin cheated on me with that nigga tyga and now you tryna act like nothing happened Kylie

"WHAT'S WRONG? What's wrong is that you fuckin cheated on me with that nigga tyga and now you tryna act like nothing happened Kylie." I told her. "I-it was a heat of the moment kiss. Babe you know I would never hurt you." I started to cry. "But you did and I never felt this hurt in my life. You told me you were over him. Can we go to the bedroom real quick?" I said. She nodded and we headed upstairs.

I pushed her on the bed. " Take all your clothes off." I said as I sniffled. " B-babe we don't have to do this." She stuttered to me. "Yes we do." I told her as tears came out my eyes. She took all her clothes off and laid back down.

I kissed her passionately and gripped her waist. I kissed down her jawline to her neck sucking on it lightly. She quietly moaned and arched her back. I sniffled before I started sucking on her nipple. I twirled my tongue around her nipple and twist my finger around her left nipple. She moaned and I switched nipples. I kissed down her stomach until I met her sweetspot. I blew on her pussy lightly she moaned quietly again. I started to lick her clit. She pushed my head down but I quickly pulled my head back up. "Please Y/n I need this." She begged me. I went back to her pussy and slipped my tongue in and out of her pussy. "Mmmmm" she moaned loudly.

I slipped two fingers into her glistening pussy. She moaned at the touch. "Faster!" She moaned out to me. I moved my fingers in and out of her faster and a little harder.

- Time Skip -

"I-i'm cumming" She yelled/moaned out to me. Her body trembled and her legs shook violently as she came onto my fingers. I pulled out and licked her juices and said "Your missing out the best thing that has ever happened to you." She nodded and started to tear up. She laid on the bed sniffing/cuddling my pillow and started to sob. I walked over to her and hugged her. She turned around and sobbed into my chest." I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you. " she told me. "But you did and now you don't have me anymore." I replied. She nodded and got up and got dressed. She then left my room and my house. After she left I couldn't help but cry about her cheating on me. I thought she loved me.