Chapter One.

Hannah  Jackson
-

I walked into a room, a bunch of fairly young people were lined up. It was testing day, not some school testing, testing to see what type of relationship would suit you.

There was a vanilla relationship, which is just basically a romantic. A love you would find in those cheesy movies with the girl being Jessica and the boy being Brad, basically Barbie and Ken. There is BDSM, daddy on little girl, slave, and even relationships involving multiple people.

I was nervous, I didn't know what I would get or what was on the test. I didn't know how the test even worked. All I know is that once you turn of age, 18, you're obligated to take the test. My palms were sweaty as I wiped them on the sides of my shorts. I bit my inner cheek as I looked at the white sheets of paper with bold letters on there.

You were to line up based on the first letter of your last name.

'Where is H-J..' I thought to myself.

I finally found it and the line was fairly short. I wanted to avoid any small talk as I was already nervous. I was handed a clipboard and there I saw my name in fine print.

"Sign it. They're keeping track of who actually came." A girl with dark black, almost blue, hair said. I nodded and quickly signed my name.

I set it down on the counter that was closest and waited patiently. As the line shortened, the quicker my heart began to beat. My lungs felt like they were filled with dirt. I don't k ow why, but I was extra nervous.

"Next." A lady with a monotone voice said.

I walked into the room and she was wearing an all black outfit.

"What is your name? First, middle, and last please." She said as she had a own rest to write on a piece of paper that rested on a clipboard.

"Hannah Noel Jackson." I said smiling sweetly. I pushed my dirty blonde hair behind my ear.

"You're obviously 18, what is your sexuality?" She asked as she eyed me up and down.

"I am bisexual." I relied with slight nod.

"Alright Miss Jackson, you're going to be put under a stimulant, you'll see episodes and you have to decide how you're going to react. Please lay back as I give you the stimulant and hook up the recording monitors." She said she grabbed a syringe filled with a mysterious liquid and some goggle type glasses.

I laid back and sighed softly, turning my arm out so she could inject the drug into my body. She placed the goggles on my face and injected the drug into my vein.

I winced softly as my eyes began to slowly roll into the back of my head. I slipped into a dreaming state of mind.

Testing Phase 1

My eyes opened and I saw a guy, but I couldn't see his face. He seemed fairly attractive. I smirked softly at him as I caught his attention.

"Hey there baby girl." He purred into my ear. The nickname turned me on.

"Hi." I said shyly as I twirled my hair.