Chapter Two.

Hannah Jackson
-

I sighed softly as I woke up the next day. Today was the day I would be meeting this Chandler person. I was nervous as fuck. Although I was nervous, I was ready for this relationship. I was ready for the sex, hickeys, pet names, and most of all, I was ready for the attention.

I wanted to impress my new daddy.

I picked out the sexiest outfit I could find that was clean at the moment. We were scheduled to meet in about two hours.

I looked around the room. I would soon be leaving my parents house to live with Chandler. My life would be revolved around being a 'little girl'. I would be exposed to things I've never seen before. I haven't told my parents what type of relationship I got because I knew they would question me about it.

Hannah: forgot to tell you, I'm in a daddy x little girl relationship 💦💦

Preston: lmao 😂 I knew you were lowkey a freak

Hannah: stfu hoe I'm about to go meet my new daddy 👅💦🍆

Preston: make sure when you suck his dick you gag, daddies love that shit

Hannah: how tf do you know this shit 😂

Preston: Porn you dumb bitch now go meet your daddy 💦💦

I shook my head at her replies. I swear I love her, but she's mental. I grabbed my phone and bag before walking downstairs, making sure I was loud so my parents knew I was leaving.

I walked out to my car and got in, I was suppose to be meeting Chandler at the same place where testing was. I worried that he wouldn't like me, especially because once you get to know me I can be a major bitch. My sweaty palms grabbed at the steering wheel as I drove. I stopped at Starbucks to get a drink because I was tired and wanted coffee to perk me up.

After an hour of driving I finally pulled up to the building where testing was. I walked in making sure my presence was known.

I checked my phone for the email that told me which room to go into.

24B.

My eyes scanned all the room numbers and I finally found the room. I placed my hand on the cool metal door handle. I took a deep breath before turning it, slowly. I pushed opened the door and I was immediately met with Chandler.

Just the sight of him and the thought of the things he could do to me made me wet. His face seemed mean, but caring in a way.

"Hi baby girl." He said, his voice deeper than I expected. It made me feel every which way.

There was a table that sat in the middle of the room with two chairs on either side. I took a seat and Chandler followed my pursuit.

"Hi daddy." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Listen, when we finally move in together, there will be some rules for you. If you're good, you can help make them. But remember, daddy gets what he wants and you always obey me." He said as he leaned in. His cool minty breath fanning across my face.