authors note / where i've been

hello, hi!
it's been awhile, i know.
i'm honestly not even relevant anymore, and you guys, if people even still read this, probably don't even care about what i've been doing/where i've been and why i haven't been updating, but here i am still explaining where i was and shit.

well, i honestly just stopped writing. i had no motivation. i don't talk to any of my internet friends anymore. mac, shelby, blue, all of them, just sorta disappeared out of my life and those were the people who really encouraged me to write. IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT WE STOPPED TALKING. we honestly just grew apart and hey, it happens. i have no hard feelings what so ever.

anyways, since i didn't have a support/motivation system, i just found writing as a chore and it was hard for me to come up with ideas that i thought would be good for my story. i started rushing my stories and my worrying got sloppier, and i just didn't take my time (take gravity for example)

plus everything that i enjoyed writing, just didn't get as much as a reaction as i hopes for. like i was really excited for time keeper, but nobody really read it. everybody wanted to see updates from this book and ask.fm and it honestly discouraged me. don't get me wrong, i loved both of those books at first but i just sorta fell out of it after awhile.

so instead of forcing myself to write content i wasn't too hyped about, i just quit in a way. i sorta wanted everyone to forget about me and just forget that i existed so i stopped posting on everything, and honestly even after i post this, i'm unsure if i'm going to return. during my time of not posting, a lot happened. i moved back to florida to live with my older brother, which allows me to be back with my friends and my boyfriend (: i began focusing on school and just doing things to better myself.  i was honestly just happier without having to worry about writing. which is weird because two years ago (i think it was two, it might've been one) writing was my only escape and the only thing that made me happy.

i don't want to return to be honest because it just won't be the same. i won't have mac and shelby to fall back on ask what i should do next in a book. i won't know if an idea is stupid or not. it just will never be the same.

but who knows, i might return after all.
but that's all for now.
love you guys
x blair