Chapter 3.

Hannah Jackson

Do you know how hard it is to pretend to be mad at someone who is extremely attractive?

All I could do was mentally curse myself. I crossed my arms and huffed softly in Chandler's direction.

"What? You're mad at me now?" Chandler asked laughing lowly.

His little laugh made me melt and a smile spread across my face.

"Knew you couldn't be mad at me." He whispered into my ear as he slipped by me out of the room.

"Ugh! I hate you." I said laughing as I uncrossed my arms.

I didn't want to stay in his room by myself, so I followed him. It felt a little weird following him, but everything about this felt so foreign.

"What do you want for dinner? I really want pizza, but I'll get whatever you want." Chandler said turning his head slightly.

My stomach dropped and my knees felt weak. I just wanted to love him. He looked so gentle and kind. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"You okay Hannah?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

"Uh, oh yeah, I'm fine. Pizza sounds great. Sorry." I said looking down with a slight tinge to my cheeks.

Chandler simply nodded as he began dialing the number to whatever pizza plate.

Suddenly I hated myself. I am not weak. I am not going to make myself vulnerable to someone I hardly know.

"You are going to pretend that I never became weak in front of you." I said coldly.

Chandler looked up at me surprised. He walked slowly over and my eyes watched his every move. I could tell you the exact second his face fell when hardened.

He towered over me slightly. I just stared up at him with my lips pursed, attempting to show no emotion.

In one swift move he gripped my hips and pulled them forward. I gasped as I looked at him. Never has fear excited me this much.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" He growled as his hip bones dug into mine.

"You." I replied with the same tone.

"No. You don't get to talk to me like that. You cannot tell me what I can and cannot do little one. And I swear to god, if you ever do that to me again I will fuck you until you're sorry." He seethed and then quickly let go of me.

Chandler walked back over to his phone, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Yessir." I managed to choke out.

I bit my lower lip softly. I thought Chandler was already attractive, but pissed off Chandler was way more attractive.

"Pizza will be here in 15." Chandler said as he walked over to the couch.

Once again, I followed him like a lost puppy dog. I sat down right by him. His hand rested on my thigh innocently.

"You can choose what to watch." He said as he handed me the remote with Netflix displayed across the rather large TV.