Chp 1 : It's Nice to Meet U

EDITED-- 5/25/17

Catherine POV

"Cheryl, is it really alright for me to go somewhere for the summer? Shin and Amy might need my help." I gave my decision a second thought.

I tried to carry my heavy black backpack that's full of stuff, a large blue duffle bag filled with clothes and a white baseball cap.

"Yes, I think you should get out there and do outdoor stuff. Also, staying inside a room is not healthy. Your parents wouldn't like that would they?" Cheryl said as she pushed me into the bus.

Then the bus started to move. "Bye Cath! Have fun!."

This is going to a long trip to Gravity Falls.......

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Hey lady, we're here." The driver told me. Huh? Oh, I must have slept through the trip.

"Oh ok, let me get my stuff and I'll be out."

"I'll help you." A young man walked up to me and said as he carried my duffle bag.

"Thanks umm-"

"Dipper, Dipper Pines." We got of the bus and sat at the bench at the loading zone.

"Dipper? That's a pretty cute name for an adolescent like you." I said with a giggle. I could slightly saw a blush on his face.

"H-How about you? What's your name?" He nervously laughed.

"Oh it's Catherine Berkley. Do you live here?"

"No, just here for the summer, I guess you are here for the same reason huh?"

"Yeah, my aunt said I should get out of my room for a change of pace."

"Well, it is nice to come out once in awhile." He closed his eyes and relaxed.

"I guess so." I said with a smile. I liked what he looked like....he's so....cute.

'Oh no.' I facepalmed.

"Hm?" I swear I heard something. Then I looked around and saw a girl who looks exactly like Dipper. So then I thought...

"Are with someone by any chance?" He looked at me with a confused look.

"How did you know?"

"It's just that, someone behind is trying to hold her squeal." He quickly looked behind him and got tackled by the girl.

"DIP! ARE YOU TRYING TO FLIRT WITH HER? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE! BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE HER TO BE MY SISTER! BUT IF YOU ARE, YOU'RE NOT EVEN DOING IT RIGHT!!" She screamed at him aloud. I backed away a little then she suddenly walked up in front of me.

"Hello I'm Mabel. Brother of Dipper Pines. *deep breath* DO YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?! I HOPE YOU DO!" She literally destroyed my ears! But still she seems like a nice person.

"I'm Catherine Berkley and yes, I would like to be your friend." I smiled.

"Anyways, do you have a place to stay?" Mabel asked.

"Now that you think about it, no. I don't ."

"Well, our grunckles are gonna come a nd pick us up. You can ask them if you can stay at our place." Dipper said.

"That would be nice....Thanks."

*SCREEEEEEEECH

"Well, that's our ride. Come on Catherine, let's go!" Mabel said as she grabbed my hand started to walk towards the car.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)
PPG here saying seeya!