Study session

"Oh Mr. Myers!" I said

"That tickles" he continued to kiss down my body. He leaned up by my face and gave me one of those killer smiles. "I want you." the words sunk in. "Come and get me."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

MY alarm went off. Oh my gosh.. I just had my first sexual dream about Mr.Myers. I can't believe it. Best dream ever. I smiled to myself swung my feet out of bed. And decided to take a shower later that night. I wrapped my hair in a ponytail and grabbed the cutest outfit I could find. My leggings. My designer boots. And a hot shirt. I went downstairs whistling. "What are you so happy about?" My dad asked. "Nothing, just..happy I guess" I turned towards the fridge, grabbed my bottled orange juice and out the door I went.

I walked into the school doors and sat down by my friends. "Hey taylor! You look cute today." They all said. I smiled " I try."

When the bell rung I say straight up and went to class. I just wanted to get this day over with so I can spend time with Mr. Myers.

The school day took forever like always and when It finally ended I could just jump right out of my seat. "Hello Taylor'

"Hi Mr.Myers" I said trying not to be so happy. "Grab a seat and pull it right next to me please." I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Hot damn. He smelt amazing. He look like he could be a Hollister model or something. His voice is deep. Not too deep though. I listen for a short while until he asked me if I was going to the dance tonight. "Oh yeah. Tonight. I totally forgot."

"Well I guess I'll see you there then."

"Oh your comming?" I said smiling

"Yes actually, chaperoning." He said with a smirk.

"Ohh gotcha." I said while fiddling with my pen.

After the study session I went home to get ready for the dance.

{I'll probably be updating everyday. Sorry if the chapters are short. Wanted to see how many reads I would have before I took off with it. Well next chapter some surprises are going to happen. BTW thanks everyone for reading. I'll try my best to make this story great. }