4: Kawaii~Chan's Truth! (Aphmau's P.O.V only)

We finally got home and Clare had quickly gone back to dad's house to grab her things and leave. I looked at Kawaii~Chan's room and started thinking.

'She wouldn't mind if Clare uses her room for a while until we get mum's old room cleaned out and repainted.' I turned my head to the picture of mum. 'I will get revenge for what he did!' I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and then I heard a soft voice.

"Don't worry Aphmau, Mum is always watching us. And Dad is an idiot for letting Mum go." Clare smiled. I had already seen she had walked past me and put her somewhere.

"Where is your stuff?" I asked and Katelyn walked past and Clare had exchanged glaces.

"I put it in Kawaii~Chan's room. Katelyn saw you looking at the room and guessed that is where I was staying until Mum's room is fixed up." Clare smiled again. I missed having her smile around it was almost like our family was a whole. I felt the tears coming again and two pairs of arm wrap around me. Clare and Katelyn were making sure I didn't cry.

"Oh Clare, You have spent this long not seeing her or even saying her name, how comes now you care about her?" I my "Dad" voice at the door. I glared at him.

"HOW IN IRENE'S NAME DID YOU FIND US!" I shouted and I didn't want to see him ever again and the he has the nerve to come to my house and possibly take my sister again. "Clare isn't leaving this house!"

"Oh no, I am not her to take Clare." He explained, "I am here because someone wanted to say good bye!" Just as he finished his sentence a pink haired Me'fa came through the door and looked at us. I gasped and then felt really angry.

"Kawaii~Chan what are you doing with him? He is the worst man ever!" Clare and Katelyn screamed. I felt really confused and backed up to the wall and slowly sat down.

"He said that if Kawaii~Chan didn't go with him he would hurt Kawaii~Chan's mum and dad, just like Aphmau~Senpai's mum!" Kawaii~Chan explained scared. I looked down at the floor listening to every word she said. I felt the rage build up ever since mum was killed. I clenched my fists and Katelyn turned to look at me. Katelyn known what was going to happen and quickly grabbed Clare and Kawaii~Chan and ran.

"What? Do you think I am scared of my own daughter? HA!" He laughed and I finally snapped. I charged at him throwing punches at him. He couldn't block or fight back. Soon his nose started bleeding and was bruising.

"How does it feel to be the one hurt! Being pushed into a wall wasn't great so now you can feel the pain!" I screamed. I heard Katelyn running back into the house. She dragged me away from my dad.

"Aphmau! That's enough! Your Mum wouldn't want this!!" She screamed. I looked at Katelyn who seemed to almost be in tears because of my actions. Last time I saw her this upset was when she broke up with Jeffery. I saw a single tear come from her eye and I suddenly felt the pain of what I had just done. "Aphmau promised this wouldn't happen again. I am sorry for bring it up but I can't stand you being this angry. Ever since he left you have been like this too much! I just want the old positive Aphmau back." I could see her tears falling to the ground. I could help but feel bad for my actions, but that was one side of me. The other side of me still wanted to beat the crap out of my dad. I turned my head between Katelyn and my dad.

I finally got up after a few minutes and took Katelyn's hand and walked her out of the house.

"I know I promised this already, but this time I will keep the promise. I won't lash out like that ever again. Okay Katelyn?" I look at her she was wiping away her tears. She then looked up and hugged me. Katelyn is an amazing friend I wouldn't be the same without her.

"You... I will get you!" I looked at the door and saw my dad standing there with a knife. We all quickly jumped back when we saw the knife. I looked at Katelyn and Clare who were in the most shock and saw Kawaii~Chan running away. I looked to my dad and he was getting closer. I closed my eyes and ran towards him and then... I was teleported to another world. Where I saw

"MUM!"