8: Katelyn's Back!

Aphmau's P.O.V:

We were half way through the year and Katelyn was well enough to come to school, just in time for the school concert that was tomorrow. I walked in with Katelyn and I hadn't seen Kawaii~Chan, she seemed to have disappeared for a while. I see Travis walk out of the Music room and rush over to me and Katelyn. He hugged me then Katelyn, but normally Katelyn would push Travis away... something isn't right.

"So you ready for the concert today Aphmau?" Travis asked. I shook my head.

"Travis I aren't doing anything. I don't believe I can sing, I can't play an instrument and there is really no point trying." I looked down at the ground continue walking. I hear Garroth walk past.

"Hey guys! How you feeling Katelyn? What wrong with Aphmau?" He asked I looked up and everyone had stopped and walked back over to the others.

"I am fine Garroth and Aphmau is saying she can't sing or play an instrument for the concert. You've known her since you two were little was she good a singing back then."

"I wouldn't say she was good..." Garroth paused and smirked at me. "I'd say she was brilliant. She had the most amazing voice out of the whole street!" Garroth looked at me again and smiled.

"See Aphmau all you need is a little confidence booster!" Katelyn smiled cheekily. I look over to the music room and that was Mr. Mithzan standing outside the door waiting for something.

"If you want to sign up of a solo in the concert the sheet is here and you have to come to my room at lunch with the songs you want to sing. two minimum to pick from for the main one you are going to sing tomorrow. To play an instrument in the concert come during your free period and both will be held after school for anyone who can't make it at their assigned times or bands!" He shouted around the school. I rushed over to the sign up sheet to see my name was already written down under Travis' name.

"I was going to cross it out if you didn't want to do a solo." He explained. We all smiled ad went to class.

Travis' P.O.V:

It was lunch time finally me and Aphmau got our food and ran straight to the music room, where Mr. Mithzan and a few other students were waiting. After the other students sung it was Aphmau's turn and she was singing Warrior by Beth Crowley.

After she sang ever was amazed at her singing even Mr. Mithzan and he is impossible to impress. Now it was my turn to sing and I was nerves and so I took my spot in front of everyone and started singing Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Halfway through the song Katelyn comes in and starts singing too. When we got to the end of the song Katelyn kissed me. I was shocked at first and confused on why she would kiss me.

 I was shocked at first and confused on why she would kiss me

This was a mystery I would have to find out another time...