19: Prom (Part Two)

Katelyn's P.O.V:

Prom was tomorrow night and each night this week I was getting even more nervous. I went to Cadenza's house and saw the dress it just needed the finishing touches. When Cadenza finally finished I looked at the dress and almost cried.

 When Cadenza finally finished I looked at the dress and almost cried

"Don't you like it?" Cadenza asked looking kind of sad. I smiled and started laughing at her face.

"I don't like it Cadenza..." I said. Cadenza looked sad. "I LOVE it!" I screamed running to give her a hug. She smiled and wiped her tears.

"I am glad I stayed up for three whole night to make it." She then collapsed on to the fall and feel asleep. I laughed and called Laurance he picked her up and took her to her room. When he came down stairs he helped me get the dress off the manikin so I could take it home.

I got home and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan screamed at how good it looked.

"Didn't you sign up for Prom Queen?" Aphmau asked. I smirked and nodded.

"I also signed up Travis for Prom King, but I don't think I will win. Ivy has probably told everyone to vote for her or else something bad will happen to them." I stated. Kawaii~Chan looked kind of annoyed.

"Ivy can't do that! I will stop her from doing that any longer by tell the teachers!" She screamed. I was shocked. I have never heard Kawaii~Chan say anything in the first person.

"Kawaii~Chan are you okay? You said 'I' and not 'Kawaii~Chan'" Aphmau laughed.

"Oh it is something Kawai- I mean I am trying out. I want to learn to say words in the first person instead of the third person." She smiled. We both understood and was glad she was trying to be a normal person.

"Kawaii~Chan did someone say something to you to make you speak normally?" I asked concerned about her. She looked down at the floor and nodded. "Who?"

"It was Dante~Kun! He said she is really weird and wouldn't stop bothering me." She was holding back tears.

"Kawaii~Chan I was at that conversation and he meant Michi!" I heard Travis come in the door. "Michi has been bothering him since Garroth asked you to Prom. Dante wanted to go to Prom with you, but you already said yes too Garroth." Travis explained.

"Oh! I guy that makes sense why Dante~Kun has been hanging around with me for and while." Kawaii~Chan smiled and then felt bad. I heard someone behind Travis, I could only guess.

"Dante stop hiding behind Travis!" I shouted. He came from behind Travis and smiled.

"H-hey guys!" Dante waved. Kawaii~Chan looked up at him and blushed, he looked away blushing too. I left to go to the kitchen and Travis followed knowing I wanted to talk to him.

"How did you know we were talking about Dante?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Dante and I wee walking by and I heard Kawaii~Chan talking about what he said about Michi yesterday." Travis explained.

"Well it is good that you got here before I went to find Dante and beat him up." I laughed. We walked out of the kitchen and saw Kawaii~Chan and Dante standing in front of each other looking into each others. I thought they were having a staring contest but they then kissed and Aphmau was taking pictures.

"I can ship this!" She screams running to her room. Dante and Kawaii~Chan blushed then Dante and Travis had to leave so everyone could get ready for Prom tomorrow night.

'Tomorrow is going to be a great night!'

Travis' P.O.V:

I after spending some time at Katelyn's house I went home and mum was finally home.

"MUM!" I shouted running to her. She hugged me and I smiled. "Your finally home! Are you staying?" I asked going t the kitchen seeing the food was already made.

"Yeah I am staying this time. So tell me, how has everything been?" She asked putting my dinner in front of me. I started eating and explained everything that had happened at school. I didn't want to worry her about the accidents so I said nothing about it. "Wow! That seem like a lovely two years at high school. So tell me more about these two girls Katelyn and Aphmau.

"Well, Aphmau is my not alone buddy, but my other not alone buddy Vylad is saying why don't we call each other friends. And Katelyn is a special friend... she is my girlfriend." I explained. I saw mum's eyes light up like a Christmas tree, she had never thought of the day when I got a girlfriend.

"I am so happy you have a girlfriend!" She smiled. "Is Katelyn in you grade?" She asked I shock my head.

"No, she is in the grade above leaving this year. Her Prom is tomorrow night and I am going with her. Is that okay with you?" I asked. Mum smiled and nodded was happy that I was allowed to go to Prom with Katelyn and she was happy I found a wonderful girl. Tomorrow my mum and her dad were going to meet and I hope everything goes well between them.