Chapter 4- Numbers and Jealousy

Jessica

I called Jason to tell him why I wasn't on the date with him. I knew he must of been heart broken or a little sad.

"Hey Jason, I'm sorry I couldn't go on our date yesterday. I had to deal with my younger sister," I told Jason on the phone.

"It's ok," Jason said. He didn't really sound disappointed. "But do you want to come over for a little bit?"

"Um sure," I replied. I quickly drove to Jason's house. When I opened the door he was holding a small black box in his hand.

"What's this?" I asked while taking the box.

I opened up the box and found a necklace with a studded star-shaped bracelet inside. He had a cute grin on his face.

" Jason it's beautiful," I breathed. He took the bracelet out of the box and put it around my wrist.

"You know you'll always be my shining star," He said.

We went inside his house and sat on the couch, watching a movie. He grabbed my hand and I felt the same things I felt last time.

"Jason?" I asked.

Q"Yeah?" he answered.

I looked at his hand intertwined with mine and then I looked at him. Slowly he brushed strand of hair away from my face and leaned closer. I closed my eyes, and we kissed.

Jason

I didn't think of doing it, or did I think of what I was doing. I just did it. We pulled away and her expression was in shock.

"Are you okay?" I asked. All of a sudden she leaped from her seat and hugged me. I became startled. "Whoa, Jessica."

"Sorry. It's just-nevermind," She answered. Her expression changed to a smile and I smiled too. She looked at her watch and looked back at me. " I should probably be going," she said.

"Do you want to stay a little bit longer?" I asked biting my lip.

"A little longer," she replied. I put my arm around her and we watched the rest of the movie.

"Thanks Jason, you're really great," she exclaimed. My smile grew wider and she kissed me one last time and left. Good job Jason, I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and noticed Adam texted me saying,

Hey wanna meet up at the pizza place downtown? It's only a hang out and Jerome and Mitch are coming too.

Sure, I texted back. I grabbed my coat starting to head outside when I noticed a piece of paper on the ground. I flipped it over and noticed a phone number written on it addressed, Pewdiepie's number. A questioned look appeared on my face and I took the paper and put it in one of my coat pockets. Finally I decided to step outside and head to the pizza place.

Jessica

Slowly I walked out of Jason's house, looking back to see if he was watching me leave. But he wasn't.

"Jessica! Jessica!" A familiar voice called. I turned back around and saw Maya running towards me.

"Maya?!How did you get here?" I asked. She stopped right next to me panting.

"I heard you were at Jason's and I came to ask you something." I looked around to see if mom was here.

"What's the question?"

"Do you have the paper I gave you? We need to call pewds!"

I reached into my pocket to see if it was there. I gasped, it wasn't there... I searched every pocket and it wasn't in any. Maya was beginning to get impatient.