Chapter 1

Kylies P.O.V
I've been dating Brandon for almost 2 years now. I love him. He's really changed me and helped me get over my ex. If I didn't find Brandon I'd still be head over heels for Mason. Yes, that's my ex's name. Anyway, we're going out tonight. He's bringing me to a really fancy place. I'm so excited. I already planned my outfit. I'm wearing a body suit that laces up all the way to a v neck sort of top and some high waisted jeans with some louboutin's. I just bought them. They were so expensive but so worth it. I know this outfit isn't super fancy but I'm not really that type. Anyway on to my hair, my hair is pretty short but I have extensions. Now that I have long blonde hair all I did was curl my hair and messed around with it a bit. For makeup, I used my new Too Faced Born this Way foundation and some Urban Decay naked skin concealer, the usual. I also bronzed and highlighted with my Glow Kit by Anastasia. You already know girl, my eyebrows. They're fleeky. Okay enough jokes. I think I hear Brandon at the door. Just in time. I'm just going to spray Ari by Ariana Grande all over me. Time to go. Brandon: "Ooo Baby lookin fine, my own glazed donut." Me: "You already know babe." Guys he looked so hot. Hotter than usual. I feel like I'm in middle school. We act so childish around eachother. In a good way though. He was wearing nice dress pants and a shirt and tie and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He brought me flowers too. What is this boy up to?!

Brandon's P.O.V
I love this girl guys. Tonight's the night. I'm asking her to marry me. To spend the rest of our lives together. I hope she's not onto me. It's been so long and I know I'll never stop loving this girl. Do you think she'll say yes? I'm so nervous. I'm still not sure how I'm going to ask her. The ring costed me so much money. Let's not talk about prices though, I know it will be worth it. Wish me luck tonight.

Kylies P.O.V
We just got to the restaurant and, wow, just wow. It's so beautiful. I feel bad because it's so expensive. He said not to worry so I'm just not going to think about it. Nothing is going to ruin this night. Just me and him. No one else.

Brandon's P.O.V
It's been an hour already and I still haven't asked. I don't know how to bring it up. I'm going to now trust me guys. Here goes nothing.

Brandon: "Kylie I've been wanting to ask you something."
Kylie: "I'm right here babe what is it?"
Brandon: "Well I've be-

In the middle of my sentence I hear someone say "Ky is that you?" I look up and I see this tall green-eyed light skin guy. Not going to lie he's a good looking guy. How does he know Kylie though?
Kylies P.O.V
I look up and see Mason. My ex. My first love. Brandon has no idea he's my ex so I told him right away. "Brandon this is Mason." He was so shocked and confused. Really Mason now you come into my life?

Mason: "Kylie I haven't seen you in so long." "You look amazing."
Kylie: "Thanks Mason you look good yourself." "Who knew you could clean up so well?"

He was wearing jeans and really nice shirt with a army green jacket, kind of like a windbreaker.

Mason: "Right back at you." "So who's this guy?"
Brandon: "I'm her boyfriend."
Mason: "Oh moved on huh?"
Kylie: "Didnt we both?"

He's hotter than I remember. What am I saying? I have a boyfriend that I love. I'm not sure if this ruined my night or not.

Kylie: "Mason want to come over for a drink."
Brandon: "Kylie we're in the midd-
Mason: "I'd love to Ky."

Hearing him say Ky killed me. I'm going crazy already. I hope Brandon's okay. We're taking seperate cars to my apartment.

While in the car...
Brandon: "Should I be worried?"
Kylie: "No baby, don't worry." "I love you, not him." "Trust me."

Should he trust me? Lord help me. Anyway, we finally got back to my apartment and Mason pulls up and just has the most amazing smile on his face. It's really nice seeing him again.

Mason: "So what have you been up to lately Ky?"
Kylie: "Well you know I've always loved makeup. I did what I told you I could. I'm a makeup artist, a successful one too. Hahahah."
Mason: "I knew you could do it ky."
Kylie: "how about you m?"

(I used to call him m, oh man it came back)

Mason: "Nice to hear m again, hah but I'm a businessman, a successful one too."
Kylie: "That's awesome Mason I'm so glad to hear that. It's so nice talking to you again, I love this catching up thing."

He gave me the most memorizing smirk. Did I mention, he has the most beautiful 5'oclock shadow you have ever seen. I think he could see me checking him out in my eyes. When he gives me that look I know what he's doing. This is so bad. Maybe I shouldn't have invited him over. I really hope Brandon's okay.

Brandon: "Well have fun catching up I guess, I'm going to go to bed, night babe."
Kylie: "Hey wait for me I'm coming too!"
Brandon: "No babe just have fun catching up okay?"
Kylie: (whispering) "you trust me right babe?"
Brandon: "Of course I do."
Kylie: "Goodnight, love you."
Brandon: "Yeah, yeah love you too baby."

Masons P.O.V
Hearing Ky say I love you to Brandon hurts. I don't know why. I think I still love her. Maybe I'm crazy. She's just so amazing. I could talk to her all night. I know when she means it when she says I love you. I know that what they have is nothing like what we had.

Brandon's P.O.V
Did he really have to show up? Right then, and there. Perfect just perfect. I hate him so much. I know Kylie loves me but I'm scared. I trust her, but I don't trust him. When he calls her Ky, I see her face light up. I know when she's happy. She is. This hurts so much. Please God take him out of my life.

Hey guys!! Let me know what you think! Do you want more? I have so much more to write but it depends if you want more or not!! Let me know thanks guys!! And if you want a part in the story leave me a message!! ❤️ hope you enjoy so far.