nineteen. E! Online

Farewell Elizabeth

     Tonight's episode of Supernatural marked the end of Elizabeth Winchester

     Tonight's episode of Supernatural marked the end of Elizabeth Winchester. The season is far from over but it seems as though the half sister of Sam and Dean is out of time. As always, the producers of Supernatural made sure that Elizabeth went heroically.

     Earlier today, the writers at E!News reached out to Sabrina Stan, the actress who portrayed Elizabeth since season five. We asked Sabrina to summarize Elizabeth's life and how she personally felt about leaving the show. Sabrina kindly agreed despite having the day free of work.

     "Having been conceived during a one night stand, Elizabeth grew to be reckless and carefree. She never once met her father and her mother had died when she was a young child, leaving her to stay with her half brother Adam. The two shared the same father—John Winchester—and grew up oblivious to the fact they had three other siblings. They might even have more, but who can say right now?

     When Elizabeth finally met Sam, Dean, and Adelaide, her life changed—for the better and the worse. The three introduced her to new things in the world and outside of it. Even when Liz was pushed into the cage that housed Lucifer and Michael, Dean never gave up trying to find her. Sam had even fought against the Arch Angel that was using him as a meat suit just so he could keep Elizabeth safe. Adelaide would later sacrifice herself to save the younger girl. The three cared about her in ways she had only known with Adam, the sibling she had to leave behind.

     Now it is my turn to leave Elizabeth behind. This journey has been both easy and rough, like the roads Dean drove Baby down. Knowing that I will soon be saying goodbye to the boys I have worked with for five years now pains me in ways I had never known possible. Jensen and Jared have been my on screen and off screen brothers throughout the time I have known them. Even the lovely Misha Collins has supported me in everything I have done outside of Supernatural. The cast has been an amazing family to me, having known me since I was thirteen going on fourteen.

     I believe it is safe to say that people do not simply die on Supernatural. Farther into the show, long after their so called "death", they return into Sam and Dean's lives as either memories or ghosts—sometimes even resurrected relatives. I do believe that one day Elizabeth and her brothers will meet again—I surely will see my brothers again. For now, however, Elizabeth Winchester will rest in peace."

     Such empowering words by Sabrina Stan, don't you think?

     We once again emailed Sabrina with questions regarding her future projects, but we only got through to her management saying that she was not able to answer them at this time. It did not come as a shock to us considering that five days ago, the time we contacted her, she was spending the day with her new boyfriend Tom Holland.

     It seems as though she has moved on from Jack Fitzgerald so soon. Such a shame! They sure were a cute couple throughout this week of press tours for The Mortal Instruments.

 Such a shame! They sure were a cute couple throughout this week of press tours for The Mortal Instruments

(via; mortalmovie on Instagram)

     The two costars were spotted walking around town together on what seemed like a date.

(via; exposingsabrina on Instagram)

     Could it be that Sabrina has been dating both a certain Marvel actor and her old friend Jack Fitzgerald?

     You tell us! Reach out on Twitter and tell us what you think is going on with the young star.

See Also:

Exposing Stars: Sabrina Stan Addition

Sabrina Stan to star in Spider Man Homecoming?

Team Captain America interview

Seb and Sab: competing for the spotlight

Alex Rob: Faking Her Way To The Top?

I love Sabrina sm oml
she's so sweet and kind and forgiving. She won't be forgiving with E! News however because they're just a group of jerks whose life motto is #sorrynotsorry

you guys are going to kill me for the next few chapters