forty. Real Life

WARNING: contains spoiler for Ignite AND Captain America Civil War

WARNING: contains spoiler for Ignite AND Captain America Civil War—

     Sabrina was nervous. Filming this scene would bring back memories that she never wanted to face again, yet here she was.

     The entire cast came to make sure it went perfectly fine. Tom stood by her side, holding her hand tightly in his. Lizzie was right off to the side with Scarlet while Sebastian, Chris, Mackie, Robert, and Chadwick were next to Joss behind the cameras. Sebastian was especially worried that something would go wrong and he never wanted anything bad to happen to his baby sister.

     The cast and crew wanted to cut the scene after Sabrina's suicide attempt but the twenty year old insisted. She never wanted her personal life to interfere with the life of Storm Gallio. Sebastian had argued with her that it was too risky considering her past full of panic attacks, but his sister threatened to kick him, so he stopped. He knew that if Sabrina wanted this, she would not stop until she got her way. Besides, it was too important to her.

     "Tom, we need you to be off camera." Joss announced.

     Tom hesitated before kissing his girlfriend on the lips. "If you need anything, just call out."

     Sabrina nodded and watched as he walked through the house set. She was currently standing in Juliana's bedroom in the Avenger's base. She was supposed to be filming the scene after Steve and Bucky take off and after she takes Peter home. Robert was supposed to rush in while Juliana was having a panic attack due to her family being torn apart. Sabrina would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. She did not want to have an actual panic attack and she had to be extremely careful to keep her breathing steady. Sebastian knew that this scene would no doubt trigger her to have another even though the last time was when she was sixteen and on the set of Supernatural. Luckily, Jared and Jensen had been there to calm her and the two took care of her until her brother arrived.

     Sebastian did not want a repeat of the situation ever again, but Sabrina was positive it would not happen.

     "Whenever you're ready." Joss said.

     Sabrina nodded at the director, fiddling with her hands and pacing as the crew set everything up. The makeup and hair women came over and fixed her curls, making her sit on the bed. Sabrina took in a deep breath as Joss clapped a marker in front of her. He stepped back to the cameras, watching as the scene began.

     Juliana sat on her bed, twiddling her thumbs and taking in deep breaths. She had no idea what she was going to do. Her best friends were either locked up in a prison, taking a permanent vacation to retirement island, or flying a jet to who knows where. Juliana wanted to break them out of the prison and set them free, but she wanted Tony to do that himself. The man needed to realize that what he had done was wrong—splitting up the Avengers over a stupid treaty and a stupid soldier was not worth the risk. The world needed the Avengers and through everything, they had been there. Now the group of crime fighting heroes would be no more.

     At least she had her memories of the group. Juliana walked over to her desk where a framed photo of Clint, Natasha, and herself in Avenger's tower was resting. She picked it up and studied their faces—so broken and mindlessly toyed with, yet the three managed smiled. Though they had been chewed up and spit out, the Three Musketeers had once again reformed.

     Even thinking of Clint who was currently locked up in a hidden prison killed her on the inside. She was so desperate to get him out, but she held her ground. Tony had to do it. He had to be the one to let them go so that he could clear his conscious. He had let her stay yet he locked them up somewhere that no one could get to them. And why? Because she was his daughter, the same daughter that he had ignored for so long. He had thought this would make up for all of the years he paid little to no attention to her, but Juliana would rather rot with her team than stay within a mile radius of Tony Stark. He had let her rot in a prison before so why not do so again?

     Juliana was so frustrated that she smashed the photo of her friends. And again, and again, and again. She threw every picture of the Avengers at the wall or on the ground or at her mirror. The mirror cracked as a wooden frame hit the glass, obscuring her tear stained face. When she looked in the mirror she saw a monster—a fire throwing monster.

     As her last photo hit the ground, so did she. Her breathing became irregular and her eye sight became blurry. She barely heard Tony rush into her room, followed by Vision floating through the wall. Tony grabbed his daughter and tried everything he could to stop the panic attack, but his face became just another shape among the darkness.

     Joss did not hesitate to call cut as soon as Sabrina blacked out, everyone rushing onto the set all at once. Tom arrived at her side first and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly. His girlfriend's eyes fluttered open a moment later and a smile spread across her face.

     "I'm not leaving you so soon." Sabrina said.

     The entire cast and crew let out the breath they didn't know they were holding. Tom kissed Sabrina's forehead.

     "I'm never leaving you."

this is it
it's all over