Chapter 11

Five Months Later-

I laugh hysterically with tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks. I clutch my stomach with one hand and wipe the tears away with my other. A rumble of laughter vibrates against my back while Niall laughs next to my ear. The video on the laptop comes to an end and Zayn leans forward to shut the laptop closed. 

Niall's arms enclose around my waist as he pulls me backwards against him. "I forgot how much fun that music video shoot was." He refers to the video we just watched. 

"Please tell me that those bloopers will be a video by themselves after the music video comes out." I chuckle, letting my head fall back on his shoulder. 

"We can't let all of that go unseen by our fans." Niall plays with my fingers. 

"I can't wait for their reactions." 

Zayn claps his hands together twice before climbing to his feet. "Alright, enough wasting time." He waves his hands at us to get up from the floor. "We still have a lot to carry in and I don't want to be here all night helping you two move in. No offense."

"Ugh, fine." I groan and climb to my feet, reaching down for Niall's hand to help him up. "C'mon. We've been at this since nine this morning. I want to be down before night fall." 

Niall sets his hands in mine, using the leverage to stand up. He leads the way out of the house he just bought to the moving van we've been using to move our things. About four months ago, the two of decided that we wanted to move into our own house. This house has extra rooms for when the guys are on tour and my sisters can stay with me. The talks of getting a dog have been going around. By 'talks' I just mean I've been begging Niall. 

I grab a box from the back of the truck. The guys grab the headboard of our bed to carry inside. I've convinced them that I'll carry the boxes in if they care the bigger items. Mainly because all of their things were heavier and there were fewer boxes. 

Excitement runs through my veins as I climb the stairs of the house to our bedroom. This whole thing started off as a joke one night after they got off tour. Or I should say when we got off tour. When I surprised Niall on their tour, I didn't end up going back home with my sister. I stayed on the whole tour with them. 

One night, Niall dragged me out on the stage when the guys were all just talking. He took me by my hand and led me out. The entire venue starting screaming when they saw me. It wasn't screams of hate or jealously. No, they all started to chant my name, like I was just as famous as the guys. I actually think that the guys were quite surprised at how their fans were reacting to me being on the stage. I stood in the middle of the stage with my name being chanted by thousands of fans. 

"What are you doing?" Niall's voice breaks me from my trance. 

I shake my head with a small smile forming on my lips. "Just thinking about the night you brought me out on stage." 

"That was my favorite night." Niall peeks out of the doorway to make sure Zayn is nowhere to be seen. He shuts the door smirking before pulling me back in his arms. "Also, one of my least favorites." 

"Only because Louis accidentally tripped me and I was unconscious for two minutes." I halfheartedly chuckle, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. That night is the whole reason of why we are moving into our own house. 

"I swear my heart stopped when I saw your head slam into the ground on the stage." 

My bottom lip pops out in a small pout. "But, when I woke up, everything was back to normal." My eyes light up with happiness. In those short two minutes, everything came flooding back to me. It was like their was a switch in my mind and that fall made the switch come back on. 

"Which makes it my favorite night." Niall presses a kiss to my temple. 

A knock comes from the door. "I swear to god if you two are-"

"Oh, shut up." I laugh at my brother's annoyed voice. "We're not doing anything. You can come in." 

Zayn cracks open the door, sticking his head in first to make sure I'm not lying. He opens the door further and carries a box inside, setting it down on the floor. "I'm calling it a day." He announces to us. 

"Well, thank you for helping today. You know, unlike the other boys, who said they were busy today. We all know that's a lie." I bend down to look through the boxes. "I'm just going to prank them later on when they least expect it." 

Niall cackles, "I can't wait for that."

Zayn hugs me real quick. "Okay, I love you. I'll see you guys tomorrow, right?" He points to the two of us waiting for an answer.

I nod, "Tomorrow." 

He sarcastically salutes us before wandering out of the room to leave. 

Niall peers over his shoulder at the two mattresses laying only on the floor. Our bed wasn't even put together yet. Honestly, I was just glad that our mattresses were at least in the house. I didn't feel like sleeping on the floor tonight. Suddenly, Niall wraps his arms around me and throws the both of us down on the bed. I squeal with laughter as we bounce a few times. 

I hum in content as I peer up at him. "I love you."

"I love you, too." 

XXXX

Okay. This was hard to write because I don't write any of my One Direction stories anymore. You guys deserved some kind of ending, so this is what you get. I know it's not much and it literally took me all day to write because it was so hard for me to think of something. 

She did get her memory back. That's all that really matters, I suppose.

This is the end of this story. I won't be adding to it anymore. Please don't ask me to keep writing. 

So, yeah.