•Introduction•

**IF YOU DID NOT READ 'Coming Face To Face.' IT IS ADVISED TO READ THAT FIRST.**

Meet Angelica, otherwise known as Angel. She's the daughter of Aden and Baylor. She has a great family, being the oldest of three. Though she's not too happy with her dad's decision to move. She likes the house where they're at now because it's where she grew up. And also because it's her grandmother's house, Aden's mom.

Now meet the kid next door. A sixteen year old named Ace Hewson. He can be a feisty little thing, but affectionate at the same time.

He has two siblings, a twelve year old sister named Dylon, and a four year old sister named Clara. They get along like siblings do, not very well, but Ace would do anything for them.

Finally meet Dawson, Angel's little brother. Being the only boy of the family has meant that he is needed to grow up just a bit faster than his sisters, he needs to fill his fathers' shoes of course. But maybe he becomes a little too much like his fathers...

Join Angel and Ace as they adventure through friendships, relationships, problems, and siblings.

~~~~~

This is the sequel of Coming Face To Face. Again, if you did not read that story, I suggest you do.

The characters in this story are from my mind with a little inspiration from other authors. With the inspiration from other authors, these characters' personalities are from me and in no way will represent theirs.

I hope you enjoy this story and leave feedback. Happy reading Loveies!