•5•

"Ace! What the hell!" I yelled after I broke the surface. The water was cold, but it felt nice, especially with the blazing sun I felt moments ago.

I could hear him laughing and I wiped my eyes before glaring at him.

"You continued to give me attitude, so I threw you in. I keep my promises, you know." He explained, still laughing.

"Ha ha, so funny." I rolled my eyes.

I didn't even give him attitude, what is he talking about?

Oh, wait, I guess I did.

On our way to the swimming area, I was teasing him. He kept telling me to put sunscreen on and then wanted me to put some on him.

I wasn't complaining though cause, damn. That boy got a nice body.

I was messing with him saying, "You're funny if you think I'm putting sunscreen on you. Put it on yourself."

I did end up putting sunscreen on myself and I put some on Ace and after we were anchored, Ace picked me up and threw me in. Just like he said he would.

"Come on, I'll help you up." Ace told me, squatting down and holding his hand out towards me.

Oh how I wish I was on the boat to see the other side of him.

I swam over to him and grabbed his hand, trying to get some sort of footing on the slippery side of the boat.

He hauled me up and I moved so he could put the ladder in.

Once he had the ladder hooked, he stood up quickly and turned towards me.

"Don't even think about it." He warned, pointing a finger at me.

"One, it's not nice to point. And two, think about what?" I asked innocently, smiling up at him.

He continued to point at me, "I do what I want, fool."

I stared at him, blankly.

We had a small staring contest before he lunged for me.

"OH HELL NO!" I screamed, quickly running away towards the front of the boat.

"Oh, come on! I wasn't going to throw you in." Ace said, trying to hide a laugh.

"Mhm, sure you weren't," I said as I walked closer to him.

He began to walk closer to me before we switched sides and he was closer to the front.

He turned around and opened the door that was right there.

I figured that was my chance and before he could turn back around, I was already behind him, pushing him into the water.

He yelled before he was submerged under and I was still laughing as he came back up.

"You're gonna regret that."

"Oh, am I, now?" I asked, giggling.

"Oh, just wait until I get up there," Ace stated, his voice had a hint of darkness to it.

I'm not waiting up here to find out what he has planned. I waited until he was close to the steps before I jumped in.

As I came back up, I listened to see if I could hear where he was. The only thing I could hear were the insects in the trees.

I opened my eyes and looked around, genuinely confused on where Ace went.

Just as I was about to yell his name, I felt a tug on my foot and I was dragged under the water.