Chapter 2

Levi came over to me making that oh familiar 'tsk'. He sat down next to my right thigh that hurt as all hell and pulled up my pants to check it out.
I blushed a deep red. He put his hand on my upper thigh causing me to blush deeper and bite my lip. Thankfully, he wasn't looking up to see my face. "Does it still hurt?" He said, looking up which caused me to hide my face. "N-No! Not at all"
Levi saw me blushing and decided to play with my feelings. He brushed his hand through his hair and bit his lip. He doomed pinned me down to the floor. A Yelp soon left my body. The small but high pitched Yelp made him yearn for my body even more. He leaned down and kissed me.
His soft lips departed from mine, leaving me wanting him so much more than before. I tried moving my hands to his face to lean in and kiss him, only for him to grab my wrists and pin them to the ground above my head. He kissed me again, this time moving his tongue to the entrance of my mouth. I denied his permission only for him to push his tongue into my mouth any way. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won soon after and left the kiss, a trail of my spit left on his tongue.
Then I noticed his bulge rubbing against my leg.