Chapter 5

He thrusted in my mouth then took out his member once again. He pushed me gently on the floor, face up. "God y/n you're making me crazy." I looked up to Levi. "Just fuck me already!" I screamed.
Just as if he read my mind, he went over top of me and put a few inches of his rock hard member inside of my pussy. He slammed all of his length in then took it out so only a few inches were in again. "Mmn Levi!" As he was slamming it in, hitting my g-spot each time, he planted kisses on my neck trying to find my sweet spot.
He planted kisses all over my neck. As Levi reached my collarbone, he kisses one spot that made me moan and abused the hell out of it.
He stopped giving me hickeys and moved my legs so they were wrapped around him. He slammed into me too many times to count. "L-Levi! I'm about to cum~!" It was hard to tell that sentence especially because of how hard we was fucking me. "Ugh me too!" He came inside of me and still thrusted. I came soon after, our fluids mixing. He got out and laid next to me then looked over to me. "Ready for round two y/n?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked my story!
This was the first smut and X Reader I made so I hope you enjoyed it!

Please tell me your feedback and what I could do to make it better. I would really want my stories to be better and this would help a lot wether it comes to the title or how I write.
Thank you!