Chapter 3

Then I felt his bulge rubbing against my leg. After kissing me, he left one hand on my wrist and moved the other one to my breast. "C-Corporal," I said moaning. He slid his hand underneath my bra and starting playing with my nipple. I tried hiding a moan so no one could hear that may be outside but Levi got more aggressive.
     He took off my shirt and I clipped my bra off. He tossed them to the other side of the room. He moved his mouth to my breast and started licking around my build, then soon started sucking. I couldn't help but moan loudly.
    He then took off the rest of my clothing and moved towards my abdominal region. The trailed his fingers down my stomach and rubbed my clit. "Wet already?" He asked staring at me. I bit my lip once again and bucked my hips.
     He then put his finger into my pussy. "Agh Levi!" I moaned quietly. He starting thrusting his finger in and out. He stuck two other fingers in which caught me off guard and moved them faster. My back arched in delight. I moaned so loud that I'm sure every one heard. He put in his last two fingers and started fisting me.
      About to reach my limit, I bucked my hips forward but Levi stopped when he saw me do so.