Chapter 1: Prologue

(AOTJ: Well then? I had nothing for the other books so I saw this and wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I WANTED TO MAKE A STORY SO BAD! it might be different from original. Enjoy the song its good! I LOVE Ken ashcorp)

Bonnie's P.O.V

Walking down the streets from work was like walking away from mere death, but tomorrow is just another day. A day full of despair.

I was in my car listening to music just sitting there thinking what else I should do rather then live this lie... I'm nothing more then an horny person... I hate myself for this.

I started the car and started driving to my home. By the time I got there, there was another car in the driveway, one I don't recognize. "I'm not married or dating anyone..." I parked the car and got out, I looked inside the car through the window hovering my hands over to block the reflection. It was a beautiful car and all, but that doesn't mean it has the right to show off on my property... 

I went to my front door and looked under the mat for the key but it wasn't there... I froze in confusion, "But it's always there..." I stand back up straight fixing my bangs. I tr the door nob and it opened up. I let go quickly and backed up, "Someone is here..."  I grabbed the umbrella that was in the vase and hold it like an baseball bat. I am known to hit hard, so this person is getting it. I walk slowly in and quietly walked around looking. This time I'm not in the mood.

I heard moving around coming from the kitchen. Like water being poured, I crept around and saw a familiar face, look like someone that I work with but what is he doing in my house?... I closed my eyes and exhaled, waiting for the right moment. Then I sprint into action, running towards him as I swing my arm only to be caught suddenly while my umbrella was slapped out of my hand. I was being kissed gently. I opened my eyes to see who it was,

It was Mike Schmidt...

He was a security guard, an very important one because he knew how to get the job right. He was so handsome, girls wouldn't stop getting so close, putting their breast on his arm and wearing short skirts that would show their panties. I find it disgusting and insulting to all women how foolish young teenagers give up them selves to be toys for anyone just to be happy, it gets them no where besides jail. Just two days ago a 15 year old girl got arrested for sexual harassment on a little boy. I felt sorry for him. They could of been a nurse.  

I broke the kiss pushing Mike away, with a not-so happy sigh. "What are you doing here in my house without my concern and why did you kiss me?" I said silvery. His smoky eyes were locked in with mine, he smirked, "I can't see my favorite person?" He said. I had nothing else to say but "No." He looked at me like I insulted him, then walk towards me as I back away as he came even closer. I backed into the wall. I was cornered with no where to run. Mike picked me up as I try to get out of his grasp, but he was stronger then me. 

What is he going to do to me...

I only felt like I had butterflies in my stomach because well I did sort of liked him...

I did enjoyed it when he picked me up...

I was in my room on my bed while Mike was topping me. I blushed deep red and turned my head not to look, I was forced to face Mike as he licked and kissed my neck. I moaned quietly, he licks my jawline. He whispers into my ear, "Take off your clothes~"

I feel horny...

~______________________~

(AOTJ: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Imsorryalsothereisasonrefifyouwerelistening)