Chapter 2

(AOTJ: ARE WE READY KIDS?
IM NOT GOOD AT MAKING LEMON LOL)

Bonnie's P.O.V

(what?)

I begin unbottoning my pants off quickly as he was doing the same.

We were both naked now, with nothing but the silent void of the bedroom, Mike crashed his lip onto mine. His lips are soft yet so rough.

His breath heavy of lust and moans, my hands made around his broad shoulders and pulled him closer to my body. I enjoyed this. I was getting excited, I could feel his getting hard.

(AOTJ: ew [stfu])

Next thing I know I was being flipped around and felt a sharp sting on my ass as Mike smacked it.

"Not a word or sound from you, or i'm gonna punish you." He gave my ass another smack. I whinced quietly for I was not not suppose to make a sound, guess he heard.

THWACK

"Ow..." I said more louder than a whisper. Mike grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it, "How hard is it for you to listen? I don't want to do this Bonnie..."

Then don't do it, it hurts you know

"I'm sorry." Was all that came out.

I felt his hard on brushing on my ass slightly and start rubbing on it, hinting for him to just put it in me.

(AOTJ: TH E F CU K)

Unexpectedly, he smashed right into me without preparations or warning and start thrusting hard and fast, no mercy. Hearing him grunt with each thrust, I tried my best to keep quiet by biting my bottom lip, not realizing I was biting too hard on them and started bleeding. Mike's thrusting got more harder and faster, he was close and I was too.

More and more closer I got to my climax, and right to the end, he stops.

(AOTJ: I hate when that happens [YOU WHAT])

I was confused to what he was thinking.

Just when I was about to turn around, he started to thrust again. "A-ah!" I bit my bottom lip, tasting the blood from earlier lip biting. He releases in me and i released as well, slowing his thrusts and finishes.

We both collasped on the bed, I pulled the sheet over our exhausted bodies. Mike caress my cheek "You're mine now..." kissed my forehead and dosed off to sleep.

I enjoyed this
------------------------------------------------------

AOTJ: HAHAHHAHA YALL HAPPY?
This is crap....
I havent done this game in a long time, so im kinda rusty at the moment, either than that, here you go, the lemon you ordered?
Right?
With extra salt?
RIGHT?
DONT YOU RUN.
H E Y

while I let that person run, Next update is just hmmmmm, Bonnie going to his job, yaddah yaddah, he gets a promotion and crap, but the boss man flirting with him and asked to take Bonnie out to dinner, all of a sudden Mike is there and goes "hes my boyfriend" ya h.

Have Bonnie hang out with Chica, tell her about the new sex life he indured and crap, what the fuck ever.
um.....

Guess thats it,,,,,Until next timeAOTJ OUT!*is chasing a viewer for refuse to pay for the lemon*ARE KIDDRING ME IRIYA

Guess thats it,,,,,
Until next time
AOTJ OUT!
*is chasing a viewer for refuse to pay for the lemon*
ARE KIDDRING ME IRIYA