A @RetellingsUnite Entry

Please enjoy. Look a their Contest book, and see the rules and/or numerous details of this contest. I'm just entering this short story, which may take up a few posts, but it will be 10,00 words or below, as the contest requires (at least for now). I hope you enjoy it!

 I hope you enjoy it!

SUMMARY:

One kiss makes you fall in love. Two kisses makes you one.

Luna is afraid she will kissed again by the same male, Terro the Earth Guardian. But it seems he is the only Spirit Form who loves or cares about her, and Luna has been alone and afraid for a long time.

Then she meets Solis, the greatest Spirit Form she has ever met. He makes her happy, and he seems to love her more greatly than a star shines. So Lunda finds herself falling for him too, and mirroring his warm sunlight off of the silver surface of her Orb, Moon. 

Terro wants to join together with Luna, but will Solis be able to make it work with only one kiss? 

Find out why the moon waxes and wanes. I hope you enjoy. This is a @RetellingsUnite contest entry. Please tell me what you think.

Chapters planned:

One ... Blue Sky Unlimited

Two ... Fairest Silver Being

Three ... Earth's New Charm

Four ... The Wall Between

Five ... Solis, Warm Light

Six ... Just One Kiss

Seven ... Just Until Eternity

(These titles may be changed, and are the complete Copyright possession of their respective owner. The rest of this book is also Copyright, and all Copyright infringement is punishable under pain of imprisonment and lawsuit.)