Information

Alright everyone!

This will be the second story I have published on this account, but not the second book I have written in here. This is just supposed to be a fun book for me to write, so updates will come when I'm feeling happy and content.

Here's just a bit of information before you start reading the story so you can decide if it's your cup of tea.

- Harry is 21

- Louis is 16, going on 17

- Louis will be getting pregnant (IDK when, just, SOMETIME)

- Louis's main job in the tribe is usual in their society. It is not weird and it is not abuse. He wants it and he is willing to do anything so he can have the life he desires.

- Harry is a fisherman who is hunting a fish called the piraiba.

- The piraiba (peer-rye-eeba) is an actual fish that lives in the Amazon River Basin. For the sake of the story, and lack of good information, I have decided that the piraiba is a rare species that is only found in the waters around the island that Louis lives on.

- Louis is not the same race as the native islanders. You will find out his story in future chapters.

- The tribal words that they will use are part of an actual language called Yoruba. I try to explain every word that I use with context, but if you are ever confused, comment or message me and I will clear everything up.

As always,

Kisses, Erin :*