Tōchaku Jikoku! Hidzuke Jikoku Daisanki!

~(Y/N)'S POV~

It was slowly becoming night. The sun was setting as Karma and I made our way out of the amusement park. It was so tiring today, my feet ached in every step I took.

"Did you have fun, (Y/N)?" Karma broke our silence. It was comfortable, but more like the silence that charms you to sleep.

"Yes, it was nice," I reported to him. We didn't say anything at all, once again. It made my mind travel.

I wonder why Koro-sensei gave us tickets to the festival in the first place. I thought it would be more, perverted since it is Koro-sensei. I shake my head. He was definitely planning something. And when Rio-san and Kaede-chan came to my house this morning with all the make-up and dress, there was something hatching. I just can't put my finger on it.

I look at a build board sign that was podcasting some type of soad company. My mind wanders off to my mother. She should be coming back from her trip tomorrow morning but to be honest, I was dreading it. My mother is a nice women, but sometimes she can get aggressive....

A voice broke me out of my thoughts. "(Y/N), the train is here."

I look up at Karma who's face was plastered with irritation. Was he calling me for a while? I made my way towards the open doors and enter the train. The doors shut with a little ding and starts to zoom off.

I stood up, clutching a pole. Karma stands next to me clutching the pole to the right of me. I look at some of the other passengers but they seem to caught up in their social life. The train stops at the first stop and three people leave.

I look down at my hands and close my eyes. I wonder how Father is doing, I haven't tried to make contact with him, but I doubt he would want to hear from me....

"Mr. (N/Y), I'm sorry to have called you on this gloomy day," a short bald man told my father. My father looked very irritated. His (e/c) eyes glared at the man. This man, Mr. Hunter was my principal.

"Your daughter, Ms. (Y/N) attacked one of the older students, to the point where his life was in danger."

Upon hearing this, my father looked down at me, with blazing (e/c) eyes. I casted my glance downwards. Even if I was to tell my side of the story, no one would listen to me.

"There was eye witness reports on how (Y/N) attacked the boy," the principal went into a small drawer in his oak desk and searched around, causing some ruffling sounds to be heard. It was surprising that he could find anything in that cluttered thing.