Kurisumasu Supesharu!

This chapter is a must read! It has many events that are important to the plot. I am very sorry if you guys weren't going to read this chapter since it is late, but I highly suggest that you read this chapter in order to know what's going on. Sorry!

It was a cold morning on the first day of Christmas break. I awoken with chills running down my back which annoyed me greatly. I groaned unhappily as I stuffed my face into the pillow I was currently using. "(Y/N)~!" A singy song voice echoed through my room making another groan escape me.

"Time to get up! You know we have a lot to do today!" I internally rolled my eyes as I flipped onto my back and stretching my arms above me. Koro-sensei couldn't stop talking about this holiday for weeks. And when I say weeks, I mean three months. He started talking about it since our Halloween party, and wouldn't shut up about it. He chattered happily to himself as he exited my room and down the hallway. "Hurry, hurry! We have a tree to put up later!" He shouted at me before resuming to whatever task he was previously doing.

I didn't even open my eyes before rolling off my bed and landing on my cold feet. Today was what Koro-sensei described as a Belt-Buckling-Day. Meaning we will be out all day. I finally opened my eyes as I decided that taking a shower was my best option before facing the raging day. I went to my closet and pulled out (c/j) jeans and a plain (c/s) shirt with my panties and matching bra. I exited out my room, shutting the door softly behind me.

Sleep weighed heavily at my eye lids, trying to pull me back to sleep. But I knew a quick five minute shower would wake me up for the crazy day approaching me. I quickly turned the knob to the shower and quickly stripped my clothing off. The bathroom was painted a off white color, almost badge. There was a silver sink right next to the shower where the facet has a long neck which was able to pour out water directly above the sink. The room was plain and small, and often times, Koro-sensei likes to take long baths at night.

The shower was nice and peacefull. As I rinsed out my hair, I heard a quick and soft knock at the bathroom door. Thanks to my sharp hearing, I was able to answer back. "Hurry (Y/N)! We have a half-hour before we have to leave! Plus you have to eat breakfast!" I rolled my eyes before turning the shower off and pulling back the curtains.

"Okay! I'll be out in five!"

"Hurry, hurry!" I grabbed a towel off the sink and wrapped it around my head along with an additional one around my body. After a few minutes of dashing around widly in the bathroom, I managed to put my hair into a somewhat neat bun along with my jeans and shirt on, hopefully the tags weren't showing. I exited the bathroom to put my dirty clothes in the hamper by my door and into the kitchen where a three stack of pancakes waited for me.
I smiled to myself as I skipped over to the meal and let one of my tentacles roam over to a near by cabinet to grab the syrup along with another one to grab a cup, some (f/j) juice, and the butter. The convince of having tentacles to grab things for you was nice. After all the idems where assembled, I put the syrup and butter on while I let my tentacles poured my juice. "Oh (Y/N)," suddenly a gust of wind pushed my bangs from my eyes. "Since Karma-kun and you are dating, what do you plan on getting him for his birthday?"