The Disease in the Sea - Part 1

"Larry!" Albert the sea cucumber yelled.

"What?" mumbled Larry the starfish as he rolled over and covered his ears with his pillow. It was morning in Linklesheff Town, and there was not a cloud in the sea. Baby scallops were chirping outside of Larry, Albert, and Sheldon's luxury banana house. The sun shined brightly through the glass window in Larry's bedroom.

"Larry!" Albert shouted, again. "Get up! You need to take Sheldon to his check-up with Dr. Leonard!"

"Ah, come on!" Larry argued. "You woke me up for that?"

"Yes! Now go wake up Sheldon!"

"But why can't you wake up Sheldon?"

"Because I have to send some important sea-mails! Now please! Go wake up Sheldon!"

"Fine!" Larry slowly got out of bed. He slumped over to Sheldon's bed, dragging his feet with every step. "Sheldon!" Larry shouted. Sheldon didn't move a muscle. "Sheldon the sea urchin!!!!" Larry screamed again, shaking him at the same time.

"What?" Sheldon finally yelled, a couple of minutes later. "You know, I was awake!"

"Geez, Sheldon," grumbled Larry. ""Just FYI, you can be such a knucklehead!" Things were not going well in this luxury banana house. "And anyway, the whole reason I'm here is because you have to go to your dumb check-up with Dr. Leonard!"

"Boys!" Albert stomped into the room with an angry look on his face. He was wearing his bathrobe and had a steaming cup of coffee in one hand, and a newspaper in the other. "Stop arguing and go to Dr. Leonard's!"

"Fine!" Larry and Sheldon grumbled angrily. Their arms crossed over their chest and they stormed out the door.

"Ducky nards!" Larry muttered.

"I have to go to the doctor today, so now I'm really ticked off!" Sheldon sang in a frustrated tone.

The boys stomped outside and loaded themselves into their brand new purple beeper boat, which they had gotten for Christmas. Larry shoved his foot on the pedal and never took his eyes off the road. "Sheldon," he grumbled. "Stupid Sheldon.

"Alright Sheldon, you are free to go home!" Dr. Leonard exclaimed when he had finished examining him. Larry was so caught up in his new book, The Rubber Ducky Learns to Swim; that he didn't even realize Sheldon was calling his name.

"Larry! It's time to LEEEEEAAAVE!! Larry! LARRY!"

"Alright, alright, alright!" Larry started speed reading, and flipped the page every ten seconds. "Just. One. More. Chapter!!!"

"Larry, you were the one who-" Before Sheldon could finish his sentence, Larry interrupted him.

"I said, just one more chapter!"

"Larry! Seriously! You can read at home!" Sheldon shouted.

"I'm done! I'm done!" Larry slammed the book shut. Then suddenly, Sheldon grabbed Larry's arm and dragged him out of the hospital. The friends piled into the beeper and they were on their way home