Strawberry Milk : 1

An, I'm so excited for you guys to read my story! <3

I did edit it pretty well but there is probably still a ton of mistakes -0- but anyways...

Enjoy! And please comment

***

"Mikey I'm so scared!"

Michael looks up at Calum who's pacing around the kitchen. He's pulling at his dark brown strands of hair, biting his lip.

The bleached haired boy just sighs and opens up his arms. Calum tip toes over and wraps his arms around Michael's neck who hugs his waist.

Calum rubs his chubby cheek against Michael's shoulder, loving the way his pretty pink sweater is so soft.

"Thanks Mike," Calum sighs, giving him a small peck on the cheek. This makes Michael blush.

Calum walks back over to the kitchen, "Mikey, do you want anything?"

Michael shuffles to the counter with chairs that's attached to the kitchen, placing his plump bum onto the flat seat.

He thinks for a second before smiling, kicking the air with excitement, "Strawberry milk! Strawberry milk!"

Calum giggles and tells Michael to settle down and not get too hyped up.

As Calum pours the milk he whispers, "Do you think the doms will like us?"

Michael nods and smiles at his worriedness. Calum is always so scared about big situations.

Michael hums as he reaches over to play with Calum's strands of silky hair between his porcelain fingers, "Cally, they'll love us. As long as you don't make them mad, everything will be alright."

Calum nods quickly, "I-I'll be good!"

Michael giggles and makes grabby hands towards the poured drink. Calum smiles and hands over the pink substance.

"We were born for this moment," Calum sighs as he looks out of his window with his yard full of pretty roses, "We've prepared for it our whole lives. All the tests, all the teaching-- submissives were made for dominants. And look at us now, Mikey!" Calum squeals as he twirls around in his pretty blue dress, "We've got our matches, together!"

Calum scrambles up to Michael who's just sipping away on his drink.

The brown haired boy grabs both Michael's hands, interlacing their fingers, "We'll never have to leave each other."

Michael smiles, leaning over to give Calum a kiss on the lips, "Yes, Cally. And I think I just heard their car outside."

"You heard their what--"

The doorbell rings and Calum nearly falls to the floor. The two doms are way too early, almost two hours.

Calum gasps and scrambles around to pick up his mess. He runs to the door, heart beating extremely fast.

He's just so scared.

His small hands grab onto the door handle. The boy pauses before slowly opening the door, slightly hiding behind it.

"Oh, hello sweetheart," One of the boys coo's.

Calum's mouth drops at the two pretty boys in front of him.

One has beautiful dirty blonde curly hair and small square glasses. He has black skinny jeans that define his extremely muscular legs and a tight black shirt on that shows his slim torso. (Ashton)