Kinky : 2

UNEDITED

***

Michael struggles as Luke places his hand over his crotch, palming it. The younger boy lets out a moan along with a gasp cause he's never made a noise like that before.

"S-Sir- What are you doing?" Michael groans, placing his small hand on the door beside him, gripping it tightly.

"You were wondering what I meant," Luke smirks. He loves how the boy struggles under his touch. It's like he has so much power over the submissive.

Before Michael can respond, Luke moves his hand away. This makes Michael whimper and grab onto Luke.

"Hey! Don't touch me unless I say so," Luke says sternly, his personality suddenly changing.

"Y-Yes sir..."

"We're here!" Ashton announces

Calum and Michael respond with a yes daddy all at once, making the dominant smile.

Calum looks up at the huge house. Windows branch out all the way around the house with beautiful marble framing and dark wood covers all around it. He's never seen something so beautiful.

"You like your new home?" Ashton asks as he snuggles Calum's frail body against his waist.

"Yes daddy, it's beautiful," Calum mumbles into his dominant's shirt. Ashton just smiles and leads everyone inside.

He just loves Calum so much.

The two submissives gasp at the sight. Everything is just so pretty and open. Obviously their dominants have a lot of money.

"Follow me into the living room," Ashton smiles.

Once they finally get into the living room, they all sit on a large and comfy couch.

Michael purrs and cuddles into the fluffy couch.

"Baby, come here," Luke smiles, reaching out his arms. Michael just smiles and crawls up into his arms.

Luke squeezes his waist tightly, kissing the smaller boy's face all around. This makes him giggle and squirm in his touch.

"So perfect," He mumbles, giving Michael one last kiss on the cheek, "So perfect for me."

Ashton looks down at the two innocent little boys. He decides to let them settle in before doing anything that they've never done before.

****

"We'll give you a house tour later," Luke sighs as he looks down at a pouty Michael. He just doesn't want his doms to go.

"M'kay sir," Michael says with a frown on his face.

Michael and Calum watch their doms leave. And once they're out the door, Michael clings onto Calum.

"Michael, let's look for something to do," Calum smiles, trying to make the smaller boy happier.

Michael only nods and holds Calum's hand as they walk through the large house.

Once they get into a strange part of the house, Michael squeaks cause he's so scared. It's so dark and there's only a few stray lights here and there.

"There's a room right here," Calum whispers, placing this hand on the door to push it open.

A strange bed with burgundy covers sits in the middle of the room. It's extremely dim and there's a large closet sitting in the corner.

"I hope we don't sleep here," Calum frowns. He forces Michael to step foot in the room.

"Nnnnn- cal I don't like." Mikey whimpers.

Calum shushes him as they walk to the drawer. There's a strange bottle that sits on top with a weird liquid inside.

Michael hesitantly opens a drawer, only to see handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Let's get out of here, I'm already sure what they're gonna use this for," Calum whimpers, rushing Michael out of the room.

"What what what Cally what?"

Calum shushes Michael again, leaving the creepy hallway. They make their way to the middle of the house where Calum sighs.

"Mikey, I just realized that we got kinky doms."

****
An, what the heck

Q, feelings about the doms being kinky?

A, wtf

ily guys so much !!! <3

Have an amazing day beautifulzzzz

xxxx,
KillerMarshmallows