What the hell Man? chapter 3

Alex

After the concert was over I went to Audry and hugged her. She has talent on the drums.

" Babe who is this ?" A guy with Hazel eyes and blue hair said walking in back stage.

" Oh Ronnie this is Alex my childhood friend. He was just telling me about how he is taking his baby girl in his coustidy." Ronnie wrapped his arms around Audry's waste from behind .

"Well baby girl we need to get home, its almost 1 in the morning." She turned around and hugged him.
"I'll meet you at home tomorrow Olley is going to bring me to my sisters because  she wanted me to help her at the garage sale." He smiled.

"Alright baby girl," He kissed her forehead,"Have fun." He then walked off.
" I don't like him." I said flat out.

"Well he abuses me everyday." She rolled up her sleeves too reveal bruses. They were nasty.
She picked up her shirt partsly reveling wombs from whips and rope burns.

" What the hell?"
She's them rolled everything down.

" I can't break up with him. He  treaten to kill me."

" Audry I am going to re- " I started to hear police sirens go off. Hellacopters started to hoover around .

" We have found you Ronnie Ramoyn  no more hiding , your under aresset."

A cop came out with a gun. Is he that dangorous?

"Mr. Ramoyn you have been aressed for abuse , kidnapping, sexual assault , and lastly for the murder of Addlynn Cutter."  Wait did I here that last on right ? He killed my sister.

"Alex I didn't know he did this." Audry said looking into my eyes. I felt. Frozen. I couldn't move and I just knew tears rolled down my eyes. I never cry.

" You have the right to remain silent."

My sadness became anger. I clennched my fist and punch a tree. I couldn't bare the moment so I walked off home.

---

I looked up at the sun rising from the horizon of the city. I was on the hill I always went to vent out at. I'd stay here for hours and worry my mom to prices. Its gotten to the point that if I am not home at 6 am I am on the hill.

I looked up at the oak tree I was sitting under. I looked at the carvings on the tree.

Audrex Forever.

Flash back ... 10 years ago ...

"Audwie I found a flower beautiful like you." I held up a wildflower I picked from under the tree.

"Wlex, that flower has a bee on it." I looked down and dropped the flower. I started to run. The bee kept chaching me until it stung me.

"Ouchy." I looked at my hand and saw the big ball where this bee stung me.