No Don't Do it! Chapter 5

Alex

I looked at my daughter. She is so beautiful. She has my blue eyes and her Mom's curly brown hair. It's been 11 months since she was born . She already knows how to walk.

"baba me vsbushmicdhwjsh." Breeze was talking jibberish. It's cute that she is still trying to speak.

"Hello Addie Breeze Cutter." I smiled at her.

I looked into her sky blue eyes and saw a memeory.

To the past

.
"Your going to take care of her so you name her." Carla had a harsh tone in her voice . I know Carla was never capable of being a mother. Heck she got me drugged up and raped me so she could have my babies. I only staid with her because I knew she was pregnant .

"Mr. Cutter?" The nurse looked at me.

"Adalynn Breeze Cutter. That is her name ."

" Okay so from today May 1,2016 at 2:29 am Adalynn Breeze Cutter was born at 36 cm and weighing 9 pounds 12 ounces." She wrote everything on the board.

"Mr. Cutter may we speak in privet?" Doctor R asked. We stepped out side and he shut the door.

"Your daughter has, how should I put this. She has 16 years to live. She has a rare illness in her body that can only show effect when she is under stress, slightly ill, hurt physical , and lastly if she is fed any meat."

"Your saying she is allergic to meat?"

"Well as in cow, chicken, pork, fish, etc. She is allergic. "

"What about the other things?"

"Those are the symptoms." I guess my house hold will have to be vegan now.

"Just please keep meat out of her system. " I nodded.

Back to the future

"Alex Mijo are you going to work or not?" Papa asked.

"Breeze is sick." I flat out said.

"I'll take her to the docter."

"Okay papa I am going to work." I put on my hat for work. Of course the job I work at tells me to have a hat to wear as a uniform along with an apron. Yes I work as a cook at Papa John's . I make piazza . It's better than driving around in a car that doesn't have a/c.

"ALEXANDER!" My boss shouted.

"YOUR 15 MINUETS LATE."

"Sorry Mr.Senze. I was .."

"NO EXCUSES. " He pointed to my sation.

---

Hours felt like minuets. We were very busy.

"Bye mr. S . " I said as I walked out of the resturant.

I got into my car and drove back home. I soon got a call from Audry who has been in New York for the past 3 months. She has been touring but she got stuck in New York.

"HEY Audrs what's up ?"

" Come to your house QUICK! Breeze is starting to have a reaction." I opened my eyes.