Sherlock Quotes

Sherlock Quotes

“Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“I was so alone… and I owe you so much.”

~John Watson~

John Watson: We’ve only just met and we’re going to go and look at a flat?

Sherlock Holms: Problems?

“I may be on the side of the angels but I don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“Oh, the wall had it coming.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“I’m your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.”

~Mrs. Hudson~

“What might we deduce about his heart?”

~Sherlock Holms~

“Don’t make people into heroes, John. Heroes don’t exist and if they did, I wouldn’t be one of them.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“I will burn the heart out of you.”

~ Jim Moriarty~

“Anderson. Don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the entire street.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“You’ll do anything. Anything at all to stop being bored.”

~Sherlock Holms~

Sherlock Holms: How would you describe me, John? Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic?

John Watson: Late.

“Stop boring me and think!”

~Sherlock Holms~

“I am not a psychopath; I am a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish, and that makes it hard to get to the stuff that matters.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“All lives end, all hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage, Sherlock.”

~Mycroft Holms~

“You’re wrong, you know. You do count. You’ve always counted.”

~Sherlock Holms~

“In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is king. And honey... you should see me in a crown...”

~Jim Moriarty~

“Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.”

~Jim Moriarty~

******************************************************

Hey guys! I was planning on posting this last week but obviously didn't happen because aftershocks is still going on here. I'm really happy for the 1,498 reads and 27 votes and finally, people are commenting... even though there are only two comments... so vote and comment guys!

~Adelle x