Doctor Who Quotes

Doctor Who Quotes

“She can always hear me, Doctor. Always. Wherever she is and she always knows that I am coming for her, do you understand me? Always.”

~Rory Williams~

“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people all through our lives. And that’s okay. That’s good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.”

~11th Doctor~

“He has saved your lives so many times and you never even knew he was there. He never stops. He never stays. He never asks to be thanked. But I’ve seen him, I know him... I love him. And I know what he can do.”

~Martha Jones~

"Never guess. Unless you have to. There's enough uncertainty in the universe as it is."

~4th Doctor~

"He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures... and runs a lot. Seriously, there's an outrageous amount of running involved."

~Donna Noble~

"We all have a universe of our own terrors to face."

~7th Doctor~

"Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box."

~11th Doctor~

"We're so lucky we're still alive to see this beautiful world. Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character. The black is in fact deep blue. And over there! Lighter blue. And blowing through the blueness and the blackness, the winds swirling through the air."

~Vincent van Gogh~

"Space can be very lonely. The greatest adventure is having someone share it with you."

~11th Doctor~

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

~10th Doctor~

"You know, the very powerful and very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

~4th Doctor~

"And that's two impossible things we've seen tonight. Don't you love it when that happens?"

~10th Doctor~

"You're a genius. You're stone cold brilliant, you are, I swear, you really are. But you could be so much more. You could be beautiful. With a mind like that, we could travel the stars. It would be my honour. Because you don't need to own the universe, just see it. Have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. That’s ownership enough."

~10th Doctor~

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold."

~7th Doctor~

"I spent a lot of time with you thinking I was second best, but you know what? I am good."

~Martha Jones~

"Rose, there's a man alive in the world who wasn't alive before. An ordinary man - that's the most important thing in creation! The whole world's different because he's alive!"

~9th Doctor~

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

~11th Doctor~

"Gravity schmavity. My people practically invented the black hole. Well, in fact, they did."

~10th Doctor~

"I'll be a story in your head, but that's okay, because we're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best."

~11th Doctor~

"It's funny, isn't it? The things you make up-the rules. If that thing had said it came from beyond the universe I'd believe it, but before the universe... that's impossible. It doesn't fit in my rules. Still, that's why I keep travelling: to be proved wrong."

~10th Doctor~

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."

~2nd Doctor~

"Don't get into a spaceship with a madman. Didn't anyone ever teach you that?"

~11th Doctor~

"Who said you're not important? I've travelled to all sorts of places, done things you couldn't even imagine. But you two? Street corner, two in the morning, getting a taxi home. I've never had a life like that."

~9th Doctor~

"My Doctor, I've seen whole armies turn and run away, and he'd just swagger off back to his TARDIS and open the doors with a snap of his fingers. The Doctor in the TARDIS. Next stop: everywhere."

~River Song~

"Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

~1st Doctor~

"Sweet, maybe. Passionate, I suppose. But don't ever mistake that for nice."

~10th Doctor~

"Amazing though, don't you think? The Star Whale. All that pain and misery. And loneliness. And it just made it kind."

~Amy Pond~

"Books! People never really stopped loving books. 51st century. By now you've got holovids, direct to brain downloads, fiction mist but you need the smell. The smell of books, Donna."

~10th Doctor~

"I always rip out the last page of a book. Then it doesn't have to end. I hate endings."

~11th Doctor~

"Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity declines sharply the moment they start waving guns about?"

~4th Doctor~

************************************************************

Sorry for the very very late upload. I have been busy with school and moving to another house. Hope you enjoy reading this. Fan, Vote, and Comment.:)

~Adelle x